[ATTACH=CONFIG]19581[/ATTACH] crystal saga i vote u

Leave a comment:

• poecar
    replied
    • Added activity "The Starglade Riches" - More Info
    • Added promotion "The Goddess of Summer Offering" - More Info
    • Activity "Moving on up!" still available - More Info

Content

• Level 80+ players may now take part in the Training activity.

• Changes for The Dragon Hunt:
    - Green Dragon Hunt: Added level 50 equipment chests.
    - Red Dragon Hunt: Added level 70 equipment chests and increased the chance of receiving gems.
    - Black Dragon Hunt: Increased the chance of receiving gems and added scrolls to upgrade pet skills.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue with an incorrect NPC Link in Main Quest - An Undead Plot.
    • Fixed an issue with characters appearing to be "walking over thin air" when passing certain bridges on Seira Island.
    • Fixed an issue with Heavenly Isle zones only having three instances - each zone now has five instances.
    • Fixed an issue with the incorrect level for a Redemption boss.
    • Fixed an issue with the Fragarach weapon forge.
    • Fixed an issue with not being able to enter Starglade at level 10.
    • Fixed a bunch of typos.

Leave a comment:

• galo_striker7
    replied
    maybe it is cool

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by R21381552 View Post
    won't it be better if 5 mount upgrade tokens can be synthesis into 1 greater mount upgrade tokens
    We just had that Event..

Leave a comment:

• R21381552
    replied
    won't it be better if 5 mount upgrade tokens can be synthesis into 1 greater mount upgrade tokens

Leave a comment:

• R21693333
    replied
    BloodFang village still has 3 instances <.< awwww..

Leave a comment:

• InuYamato
    replied
    Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
    i've farmed over 20-30 maps or more, already have enough to make 11 more maps and have gotten 6 prizes in a day netting me a soul shard a eth wing a gmut and some other stuff. the eth wing was one of the last two i needed for my try @ angel lord wings. extra SS after i reach or miss my daily synth limit or miss ladder?sure. saves me or makes me 1g-7g per 4hr w items that aren't really abundant in market or your not allowed normally to have more made per day. seems like sweet deal to me. R2 usually goes all out on the main holidays. if you wanna see big stuff, check around major holidays. like say 4th of july. obviously we've seen that they have been planning stuff for that already a month or more in advance by the forum competition that took place. &if you noticed before the level cap increased, there was a triple xp event.... see a pattern? the small stuff builds up to the big stuff. ~the calm before the storm.
    that or the mother's day event were nice too but for father's day......nothin >< that's favoritism towards females R2 thats uncool to ignore father's day like that

Leave a comment:

• hunterbabe45cal
    replied
    how to be hybrid knight

Leave a comment:

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    Originally posted by Rezin1001 View Post
    stargade riches suck i was afk all night farmed 10 maps 9 failed 1 worked and all i got from chest was a crapy src and haha r2 call this treasure crapy event ever
    i've farmed over 20-30 maps or more, already have enough to make 11 more maps and have gotten 6 prizes in a day netting me a soul shard a eth wing a gmut and some other stuff. the eth wing was one of the last two i needed for my try @ angel lord wings. extra SS after i reach or miss my daily synth limit or miss ladder?sure. saves me or makes me 1g-7g per 4hr w items that aren't really abundant in market or your not allowed normally to have more made per day. seems like sweet deal to me. R2 usually goes all out on the main holidays. if you wanna see big stuff, check around major holidays. like say 4th of july. obviously we've seen that they have been planning stuff for that already a month or more in advance by the forum competition that took place. &if you noticed before the level cap increased, there was a triple xp event.... see a pattern? the small stuff builds up to the big stuff. ~the calm before the storm.

Leave a comment:

• P_L_2_3
    replied
    OKC will win YEAH!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Rezin1001
    replied
    stargade riches suck i was afk all night farmed 10 maps 9 failed 1 worked and all i got from chest was a crapy src and haha r2 call this treasure crapy event ever

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by meatmaimer View Post
    well you guys messed up a day in vidalia quests
    A more specific reasoning would be nice instead of just making a vague statement.

Leave a comment:

• meatmaimer
    replied
    well nvm then
    Last edited by meatmaimer; 06-14-2012, 03:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by shiablade View Post
    People do daily hunt? Dam. XD
    Holy hell, I know, right?
    Who would actually do that?! ><

Leave a comment:

• shiablade
    replied
    Originally posted by orphen20 View Post
    No daily hunt bug fix?