X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by dubx5 View Post
    So this update means that the CS Moderators are now everywhere on the servers and willing to speak to players ingame now to help? I've got a banned acct and i have no idea why ive been banned
    Do tell where you've come up with this assumption because to my knowledge, in-game assistance in not a part of our jurisdiction. We are not "everywhere on the servers" nor do we speak to players in-game about their issues. Now then, go file a ticket.

Leave a comment:

• dubx5
    replied
    So this update means that the CS Moderators are now everywhere on the servers and willing to speak to players ingame now to help? I've got a banned acct and i have no idea why ive been banned

Leave a comment:

• izy2787
    replied
    Madokanme has already gotten the new sperion in like 1 min LOL
    Lot people do that but they dont like to boast?

Btw how many soul orb needed for the 1st? i already use about 450 pack but still only lvl 80 n 400/click.. 450 pack = 45000 soul orb.. will it be more than 100k orb?

Leave a comment:

• flyingmuffins
    replied
    The SP Priece goes higher agen #19

Leave a comment:

• StormYoda
    replied
    2nd prolly brown suns that have smiles in the center that will give sensitive players a seizure

Leave a comment:

• pronoob
    replied
    Ewwwwww, for them stats only.... >.<

Leave a comment:

• Lilyrien420
    replied
    This is the first one, anyone have the second?

Leave a comment:

• Death.Dealer
    replied
    Im sure i said that earlier

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by mihonaco View Post
    remove ur gems ok ok wait does that mean if some one got eternal he will need to open the gems place again ?

so spernal farming again?
    The sockets will remain open.
    Last edited by Reverie; 08-07-2014, 01:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• xbladx1
    replied
    Do u guys have any new ideas... It's the same event over n then they add something new that make players spend ridicules amount of items because everyone just has stack of PC n sp from iob.... Can't we do a seed event where it would take forever to get a seed but still worth it... To grind for seeds. Or some pack event that is bound? Just wondering who ... Are giving these ideas in CS. Cuz they suck....

Leave a comment:

• mihonaco
    replied
    remove ur gems ok ok wait does that mean if some one got eternal he will need to open the gems place again ?

so spernal farming again?

Leave a comment:

• afwazaq
    replied
    at last something thats great and actually makes sense thanks and happy sp farming to all lol, btw what r the stats of the superior eternal sperion at lv 1?

Leave a comment:

• MoveLikeAJagger
    replied
    would someone post the image for the final look im curious

Leave a comment:

• Botolminum
    replied
    Eternal lvl 110, Superior eternal lvl 120

Leave a comment:

• Arunpahid
    replied
    What is the maximum lvl for new sperions?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X