X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidoh
    replied
    Originally posted by KarmaCat View Post
    do u hav to b with ppl in the dungeon or canu do it solo?
    did you not even read the title or the guide? its a solo guide, but works fine with friends too. you play how you want to, my guide works for all 3 difficulties of the dungeon soloing or duoing.

Leave a comment:

• KarmaCat
    replied
    do u hav to b with ppl in the dungeon or canu do it solo?

Leave a comment:

• miss_missy
    replied
    a 32k hit sounds like possible gen4/5 burning angel o.o maybe less idk.

Leave a comment:

• C4P0T3
    replied
    My friends burning angel hits 32k (it's +13 for your information ) and his teeka 28k , can solo psycodelica nightmare... I'm not sure if he's not lying. My super angel hits about it 10k +13 again at lvl 80.

Leave a comment:

• Sidoh
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
    I hate when that happens. But great thing about this dungeon, you can get Majors and use those for upgrades. ^^
    exactly what i am doing is selling some..waiting till i reach 250...then blow them all on my stuff XD they don't sell well in my server...so i might make a few Gs while my stock builds up. so in the end its win-win.

Leave a comment:

• Alexmancer
    replied
    Originally posted by Sidoh View Post
    very nice...all mine is still +7. i've been jumping between +7 and +6 for nearly all my stuff :/ its rather annoying
    I hate when that happens. But great thing about this dungeon, you can get Majors and use those for upgrades. ^^

Leave a comment:

• Sidoh
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Joey View Post
    Thanks for this cool guide!
    that odd tingly feeling when a staff member thinks the guide is nice...i'm sure it's not just a heart attack :P

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks for this cool guide!

Leave a comment:

• ethelyngurlz
    replied
    thanks for the awesome guide was having some troubles but not anymore. seems so much easier now. thanks again

Leave a comment:

• Sidoh
    replied
    very nice...all mine is still +7. i've been jumping between +7 and +6 for nearly all my stuff :/ its rather annoying

Leave a comment:

• Alexmancer
    replied
    All my armor is at +9, and I can easily solo hard mode, NM, I need my ranger for though.

Leave a comment:

• Sidoh
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
    My nightmare team consists of myself and a Ranger. It seems like an odd pairing considering armor and all, but we seem to be doing alright.
    very nice. i duoed with a mage friend of mine once...soloed once...and hard mode really hit me as best since i'm not even going for the new epic armor sets....their cost-benefit just makes keeping and maxing my slayers the best choice for me. as for majors, i usually get 4-5 per run...usually up to 40 for 8 vip runs. just sucks that i've used around 200 so far and not one +13 T_T

Leave a comment:

• Alexmancer
    replied
    My nightmare team consists of myself and a Ranger. It seems like an odd pairing considering armor and all, but we seem to be doing alright.
    Last edited by Alexmancer; 06-23-2012, 02:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sidoh
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Nice guide indeed. I haven't had the time or the patience to find the best combo and order. I did figure out bosses die faster with the fire lord than with the DK, though I didn't know why until you pointed out that stunned bosses don't hit you, therefore no rebound damage would be done, hence taking longer to kill.

Got through the first 5 bosses on hard using your method and had to wait 2 minutes for the first three totems to respawn. Last 2 bosses took a total of 3 minutes, making it a 10 minute run instead of a 15+ minute run. Thank you for sharing this
    Glad the guide helped a bit. my dps is kinda low ~7k normal to 9k with a priest buff. buffs help but i didn't really need them much to run in this method so normally i don't even bother asking my soon to be ingame wife to buff me after 2-3 runs. glad you managed to get through sloth so quickly, he usually takes me like 2 and a half to 3 mins then 1 min on the last boss...but then again my attack speed reducing skill for pvp/other boss/dungeon makes a hell of a difference because slower attack speed = less rebound...best i can do is try to +13 my sword and ring to make up for lost damage. ugh...yesterday i used 112 major enchants i was saving...started at +7 went up +8 then it kept jumping between +6 and +7 until i ran out...ending back at +7 :/

Originally posted by Kodabear82388 View Post
    When you say 'don't cast speed skills' what do you mean?
    because skills that require the use of cast speed (unless its priest healing) will result in the vampire effect of drive to not work as effectively and these bosses do hit hard. unless you have insane dps (maybe 12k+ matk mage) i wouldn't recommend risking your death because you couldn't make use of the vampire effects to heal yourself. you are welcome to run the dungeon in your own way, this is just the way i found to be easiest for me at least until i decide to try another combination. i used to do this were i'd grab the buffs and start with sloth, but sometimes killing him isn't reliable on time and i ended up getting buffed 3 times instead of 2 because i wasn't moving efficiently. give it a shot, if you find a better method then by all means let me know, i'll try it out and if it really is better then i'll add your acknowledgement here and modify my guide a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Kodabear82388
    replied
    When you say 'don't cast speed skills' what do you mean?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X