Clear All

CS gonna shut down anyway, just quit now while u can :]
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

why are you people so evil >_<
      CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by Elbeau View Post
        Im sorry but if u can have access to the post im talking about it was definitively 2 different thing. It was written a new title and attribute bonus from the avatar... As for the attributes : Strength, Agility, Endurance and Intellect nothing change since i got the "mario" avatar. It was the ONLY reason i used load of xtal so i would like to have a good explication about it. There are better title than that so cashing for that avatar thing unless there the "attribute boost" im talking about it. Ty
        tankysan #24 i think you should redo ytour signature "24 you more op then that now hahahaha xxx
        Spouse: StarFrost <3 AngelOfWrath
        Guild: Yangin: SAO,AGM ~//~Starfrost: Capo,SoR
        Lvl: 176 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 155 Srb Bm Hybrid
        Pets: A Lot!!
        Sperion:Yang: Maxed 3D def, Star: Maxed BloodBreak + 3D Def
        Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
        Wings: DF - Prom
        Weapon: Immo VI - Immo X +18
        Pixie: Celestial-Blazing
        Mount: Doom -Gen4 Doom

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Comment

The original post about the avatars: http://prntscr.com/8m7lh8 Oopsie daisy.
          Red is the new Green.

Comment

Nice, it was the post i was talking about Reverie. Can players get some explanation about the "attribute" bonus plz
            Crystal Saga:
            IGN: (S57)ITankU
            Server: Eternal Sanctum
            Class: Knight
            Plane: Eidolon
            Level: 150
            Spouse: Being single is much better than being lied
            Wings: Prom Wing + something
            Weapon: lastone X + 16
            Mount: Foxy gen 3
            Pixie : the one after Blazing Empress
            Nobility: Emperor
            Guild: Legend
            Pet: Gen 3 T-Rex

Comment

The post was removed by the GMs for a reason. That being the case, its description is obsolete.

With rare avatars, you will receive a title with corresponding title bonuses.
              Last edited by Reverie; 10-03-2015, 10:34 AM.

Comment

LOL so ur telling me they can post information to make ppl cash like telling them they will get attribute, wait an hour or 2, remove it and tell there is none ??? "censured word" is that !!! This is exacly what scamming peaple do... And the worst part is that u seems to defend that way of doing... Well as for my concern, ill file a ticket and see how they react... Lol scamming their player!!! So low...
                Crystal Saga:
                IGN: (S57)ITankU
                Server: Eternal Sanctum
                Class: Knight
                Plane: Eidolon
                Level: 150
                Spouse: Being single is much better than being lied
                Wings: Prom Wing + something
                Weapon: lastone X + 16
                Mount: Foxy gen 3
                Pixie : the one after Blazing Empress
                Nobility: Emperor
                Guild: Legend
                Pet: Gen 3 T-Rex

Comment

It isn't uncommon for the GMs to post inaccurate information on the forum. The recent Avatar post must've been removed for like reasons, so there is no information I can provide that coincides with the information you seek.

If I were you, I would've sought detailed information prior to investing in the new release, as most players normally do. That way you would've known exactly what you were cashing for.

No matter, I wish you luck with your ticket, as the GMs who post official threads also take part in sorting out cases. Note that response times will be more delayed than they usually are due to the Chinese celebration that's occurring this week. Several of our team members will be away on holiday during this time.
                  Last edited by Reverie; 10-04-2015, 02:32 AM.

Comment

all good and well them removing it after people have already cashed for the bloody thing

Comment

If we are to use a rare avatar, can we later on overwrite/change it by buying a different avatar from the fate shop?
                      Red is the new Green.

Comment

Originally posted by Slayerino View Post
                        If we are to use a rare avatar, can we later on overwrite/change it by buying a different avatar from the fate shop?
                        Yes. If you have like a "basic" avatar and then later get a rare one you can over ride the old one by double clicking on the new one, and vice versa. Using an avatar over rides the one that you are currently using.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

YUCK BLASWDK KLJJ.JN,XZ GIUUUIUIU LLK

THE MALES ARE NOT EVEN A BIT HANDSOME , GONNA VOMMIT
                          Crystal Saga - darkking of s61 and many more
                          Storm Throne - jepop of Azras Return and many more
                          Lunaria Story - REBORN of server 126 and many more

favourite movies = PK , 3 Ediots , Krrish 3, Bahubali : The Beggining, Heropanti , Main Tera Hero

Comment

Working...
                          X