Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help with LAg please GM reply... ty for your patience..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with LAg please GM reply... ty for your patience..

Hey i have filed the ticket for the lag i got this is reply...

Thank you for contacting us and we are sorry for any inconvenience you have or are experiencing. Try the following suggestions listed below to improve in-game performance:

1) Try a different browser
    2) Update flash player/java
    3) Clear browser's history, cache and cookies after a few hours of playing
    4) Stop/pause downloads
    5) Disable third-party browser active monitoring plug-ins such as video grabbers/adblockers as these have negative impacts to browser games
    6) Lower protection/disable firewall or make sure site is whitelisted as it may block the port of the game
    7) Set browser to a higher priority[ via Task Manager]
    8) Check Internet speed and stability [http://speedtest.net/] Any small interruption or disconnection is crucial for the game to completely load

-The R2Games Team

I did all step 10 times now since 10-12-2012 and found everything perfect my browser java flash player upto date. clear cache disabled third party.
    and all steps. even checked speed test its showing perfect.

Still Laggin a lot. got dc many times. and Logged out of Game in between and a message pop up [ Server Logging Error] and come to page where i see my Character. i still dont know what to do... same reply even if i sent ticket again so i have stopped sending ticket can you fix it here please GM? or solve problem? its getting annoying...

Did you disable people and effects?
    2nd Lt. Truth. US Army Special Forces.
    Server: Nightmoor Hollows
    Guild: Elysium
    Plane: Scion
    Character Name: ImaTryHard
    Class: Rogue

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-to-reduce-lag you might want to sneak in this guide .
      I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

Try GameBooster and when you clear cache/cookies, use CCleaner or GlaryUtilities as they will be much more thorough than the actual browser's built-in cache/cookie cleaner.

If not, maybe your computer's just not that powerful or it's worn down from overusage.
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
          Try GameBooster and when you clear cache/cookies, use CCleaner or GlaryUtilities as they will be much more thorough than the actual browser's built-in cache/cookie cleaner.

If not, maybe your computer's just not that powerful or it's worn down from overusage.
          I just baught hi tech computer on 30 Dec 2012.. specially for Gaming i play WOW it dont get dc or lag that is way bigger than this.. why would this lag?

Comment

Originally posted by Brigadier_Truth View Post
            Did you disable people and effects?
            yes i did still lag

Comment

Originally posted by DodoApple View Post
              I just baught hi tech computer on 30 Dec 2012.. specially for Gaming i play WOW it dont get dc or lag that is way bigger than this.. why would this lag?
              WoW is installed directly on your computer so it has to transfer less information. For example, it doesn't need to load maps, equipment pictures, or item pictures - all of those are stored on your computer. It only needs to load the code so that your computer knows what is needed and when. With CS, since it's a flash game entirely over internet, all of these things have to be sent to you. WoW is also a much bigger game with more players and a bigger company, so it can afford more staff and better server towers for a better connection. It's also probably better coded so that it leaves less of a mess in your cache than CS would.

You just can't compare WoW to CS (as far as loading/DC/lag is concerned).

I do seriously recommend you use GameBooster v3, makes a world of difference. Also try to use a good browser. Chromium is excellent for CS, Chrome is good as long as you change the settings to use the real flash player and not the one built-in to the browser.
              Last edited by (S14)Squintina; 02-01-2013, 12:52 PM.
              (S14)Squintina
              LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
              LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Working...
              X