Help PLSS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help PLSS

Can anyone tell me a cheep server ( i mean items like MUTs PC HW and FSE to be cheep example: FSE 2g or HW 25s ) and can anyone tell me how to be a good Knight ( full Strength )

Pls reply me soon

Auora Point is a cheap server, wings for 40 silver and muts for 3 silver, some muts are aorund 15 and 30. This is an advanced server a lot of high level people and the items they sell are so advanced and epic. A lot of people are also Scions(means they been reborn). o.o

Comment

hmm wings here is form 33-36s and muts 1-2s and gmut around 5g and ....ewing....5-8g i think pc not sure
      "with our thoughts we make the world"no matter how gifted you are you alone cannot change the world"

(S6)kaguyakage, random weak hybrid priest thingy, Windshear Peaks, (was proud member in the guild DISORDER)

broken realm- Duzell - female/mage .. more to come

wartune - suzakuhanbei-female/mage

Lunaria story - Darzell-male mage- lv 40 ( omw up )

"I may not look like a warrior, but I make up for it, somehow."

Comment

Epic Ethereal shards 10-15s ea | FSE can get for 40-50s | Epic Phatom shard 2s ea | Bloodforge about 20s ea | PC 1g ea | .Aurora Point server.

Comment

Sea of Dreams for Sure. There HW is 25s-35s

Comment

Kaspaya Beach: MUTs 1-4s, Heroic Wings 25-35s, Purified Crystals 70s-1g, Epic Ethereals 1-5s this stuff is ridiculously cheap however somethings are overpriced like Fire Lord Eggs 30-40g lol, and gems nowadays are pretty expensive..
            Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Most of the Old servers ( the ones made long time ago ) most of the stuff are cheap . Now , the Gems Are still expensive ..

Game :Wartune
              IGN: Palpablesage
              Class: Mage
              Level: 19
              Game: Wartune
              IGN: MrNemesis
              Level:18+

Comment

zensho island, kaspaya beach sea of dreams, and southernwet lands (already merge) the price of mount upgrade tokens is 1-10s the heroic wings is 20-30s
                IGN: xSpade
                Server: zensho Island
                Class/Job: rogue

Comment

TY guys i think i will start aurora point TY all

Comment

Working...
                  X