Monster Handbook Quest Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SanninCheen View Post
    hello any know about page 2 n 3 ? how much crystal need to open all page 3 oranges?
    in page2. 50,000xtal and 100,000xtal and 200,000xtal

i heard that about...
    page3. 300,000xtal and 500,000xtal and 700,000xtal

Comment

Originally posted by maria145shigure View Post

in page2. 50,000xtal and 100,000xtal and 200,000xtal

i heard that about...
      700k xtal
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by maria145shigure View Post

i heard that about...
        If we ever get page 3 one the french servers I´ll try to remember confirming or discomfirming this statement (french servers are also run by R2 and basically a 1 to 1 copy expect for some minor differences).

Edit: 700k crystals would be like 6.425,82€ (or 7034,51$) which is straight up insanity for everybody with normal spending behaviours on a game. Mind you that spending event rewards stop at 30k meaning that if you wanted all extra rewards you would have to spend those 700k crystals over a timespan of 47-48 weeks which is over 90% of a year.
        Last edited by R2109499284; 09-25-2019, 11:12 AM.

Comment

700k xtal lol .... do we have any who did it lol ?
          :cool: Cheen! :p

Comment

Just started playing again after a long break, where do i get the quest Killing for the Handbook 6. Ronna the Adventurer doesn't have it.

Comment

Originally posted by abshard View Post
              Just started playing again after a long break, where do i get the quest Killing for the Handbook 6. Ronna the Adventurer doesn't have it.
              Have you completed unlocking the first page?
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
              Forum Rules are located here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Have you completed unlocking the first page?
                Everything on the first page is unlocked,

The first 4 on second page is unlocked, missing last one from first row that requires gold

Does it require me to unlock all 5 on the first row to get the quest?

Comment

Everything on the first page is unlocked,

The first 4 on second page is unlocked, missing last one from first row that requires gold

If I'm not mistaken that quest is what unlocks the second page. If not, you can submit a ticket with support. It's been a very long time since I opened Monster Handbook.
                  If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

If I'm not mistaken that quest is what unlocks the second page. If not, you can submit a ticket with support. It's been a very long time since I opened Monster Handbook.
                    thanks i just submitted a ticket.

Comment

thanks i just submitted a ticket.
                      Okay! Please, let me know if you need any assistance with your ticket!

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

If I'm not mistaken that quest is what unlocks the second page.(
                        I´m not sure if I´ve misread something but forum user "abshard" seems to have the second page unlocked as he has the first four in the first row on page 2. Page 2 is also not unlocke by a quest but by having unlocked all monsters on page 1 (some of which do require quests, unlocking page 2 however does not).

Yes, yes it does. You´ll receive the quests for the "green quality" monsters and upwards after having unlocked all "white quality" monsters

Comment

Originally posted by R2109499284 View Post

I´m not sure if I´ve misread something but forum user "abshard" seems to have the second page unlocked as he has the first four in the first row on page 2. Page 2 is also not unlocke by a quest but by having unlocked all monsters on page 1 (some of which do require quests, unlocking page 2 however does not).

Yes, yes it does. You´ll receive the quests for the "green quality" monsters and upwards after having unlocked all "white quality" monsters
                          Yes after I finally made some money, the quest appeared after I relogged. I never got a reply to my ticket though. But it doesn't matter now.

Comment

Working...
                          X