Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

How to delete account?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by R230121162 View Post
    My e-mail was used to create an account. I want it to be deleted. I don't want my e-mail associated with this site, as I have never used it and heard of it!
    Please go to https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&for=account and fill out of the fields that have red asterisks. Tell them the same statement you have posted here. If you feel you may need future assistance with your ticket, please make note of the ID number in the top left of the ticket page, below the avatar information, as the only ways for us to direct support to your ticket would be with the email address or the user ID.

    If the ticket form requires character information to be put into the top portion of the ticket, go to Game of Thrones, as it does not have a character creation process, and simply entering and leaving is enough for the ticket form.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

    Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

    Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

    Rules of the Forum are found here.

    R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

    Comment


    • #17
      i wanna delete this account,i didnt created it,but when i try to make a ticket it says "nvalid parameter entered - please contact support.#21"

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by R233383466 View Post
        i wanna delete this account,i didnt created it,but when i try to make a ticket it says "nvalid parameter entered - please contact support.#21"
        Did you put information in every field on the ticket form? If not, do so.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

        Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

        Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

        Rules of the Forum are found here.

        R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

        Comment


        • #19
          There needs to be an option for deleting accounts. There was clearly a breach of data a while back and the fact that there is no way of deleting accounts, in order to prevent personal data from further beak leaked, is absolutely ridiculous.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by R222687970 View Post
            There needs to be an option for deleting accounts. There was clearly a breach of data a while back and the fact that there is no way of deleting accounts, in order to prevent personal data from further beak leaked, is absolutely ridiculous.
            You can contact R2 to remove personally identifying data.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

            Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

            Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

            Rules of the Forum are found here.

            R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

            Comment


            • #21
              Hello! I would also like my account deleted and have tried to fill out a ticket, but it says "Invalid parameter entered - please contact support.#21". I put the correct Captcha each time it changed, but it is still not working.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by R27672135 View Post
                Hello! I would also like my account deleted and have tried to fill out a ticket, but it says "Invalid parameter entered - please contact support.#21". I put the correct Captcha each time it changed, but it is still not working.
                Make sure the URL says https at the beginning, and not just http. If that doesn't work, then you do indeed need a game and server selected. If you don't have or don't remember a game you played, open Game of Thrones, close Game of Thrones, select Game of Thrones as your game in the ticket.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

                Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

                Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

                Rules of the Forum are found here.

                R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

                  Make sure the URL says https at the beginning, and not just http. If that doesn't work, then you do indeed need a game and server selected. If you don't have or don't remember a game you played, open Game of Thrones, close Game of Thrones, select Game of Thrones as your game in the ticket.
                  It worked! Thank you!!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I want to delete my account thanks to you lot my data got leaked out now i got hackers trying to get into my email by IMAP

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by R271340645 View Post
                      I want to delete my account thanks to you lot my data got leaked out now i got hackers trying to get into my email by IMAP
                      You can read my answer from last year in this very same thread. It's still the same answer this year.

                      Also, if you're concerned about account security, change your password.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

                      Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

                      Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

                      Rules of the Forum are found here.

                      R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        I don't see what there is to not understand. You asked if deleting an account was possible, the answer was clearly no.

                        There is no reason to delete an account anyway, just stop logging into it if you don't want to use it anymore.
                        ok.. that answer was a complete **..
                        cause if we were talking about other websites like Instagram, a situation when a hacker hacked my account, now can do what ever he want to do in my account, as to up load very inappropriate photos, and get my reputation ruined.
                        i dont think that "we are not deleting accounts" rule is a good way to run a company.
                        if should have our rights to delete it.
                        cause what if a hacker would buy stuff on my account at my expense?
                        I just figured that you had an information breach.
                        i saw that my email, and password were leaked.
                        now i would like to delete the account too please, thank you.
                        and if youre going to tell me that you cannot do that.
                        you have two options,
                        1. change the rules to a point that you can do that.
                        2. don't answer me at all... that would be just a waste of time.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by R21922952 View Post

                          ok.. that answer was a complete **..
                          cause if we were talking about other websites like Instagram, a situation when a hacker hacked my account, now can do what ever he want to do in my account, as to up load very inappropriate photos, and get my reputation ruined.
                          i dont think that "we are not deleting accounts" rule is a good way to run a company.
                          if should have our rights to delete it.
                          cause what if a hacker would buy stuff on my account at my expense?
                          I just figured that you had an information breach.
                          i saw that my email, and password were leaked.
                          now i would like to delete the account too please, thank you.
                          and if youre going to tell me that you cannot do that.
                          you have two options,
                          1. change the rules to a point that you can do that.
                          2. don't answer me at all... that would be just a waste of time.
                          Why would you quote my response from 2012 and ignore my response from 2021? Clearly the 2021 response would be much more relevant in 2022 than the 2012 reply.

                          In 2012, there were no options for anything to be deleted. The option to send in a ticket for your personal information to be stripped from the account has been available since 2018, thanks to GDPR.

                          You are not able to delete your own account, and that is very much because people can be malicious and delete accounts and there would be nothing anyone would be able to do about that.

                          As I mentioned in 2021, you can submit a ticket and tell R2 that you'd like your information deleted. But no, the option to delete your own account without having to prove the account is yours is not an option that will entertained.

                          This thread is now closed, as the original request and response are very much outdated.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

                          Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

                          Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

                          Rules of the Forum are found here.

                          R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X