Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GaRung86
    replied
    Lol... My priest can take the boss down to 1/4 of his hp left but the meteor is freaking hurt so damn bad even though I got like 60 k pdef and 70k mdef ^_^

Leave a comment:

• Haphaestus
    replied
    Ya this dungeon is pretty insane...my character is prolly better then 90% of all characters out there and i have a hell of a time with it. But rogues with 1/100th my stats clearing it like its a cakewalk, gotta love it.

Leave a comment:

• venomeh
    replied
    Originally posted by Haphaestus View Post
    Just another dungeon for rogues lol, go kill everything, take off equipment and keep doing devoid until boss dies. Gotta love the fact that one class can basically do it without any waste and others gotta burn HO and bring teams, while a rogue with 5k patk and 1k def and win
    This - 10 chars.

Leave a comment:

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    Originally posted by R21914595 View Post
    oh i see thx,

and want to ask if there're 2-4 ppl and finished in 10 min, then all party members still claim 5 million exp or be halfed to 2.5 million?

should be each person gets to claim 5 million each. just have to make sure all are in when start the initial timer or they wont be counted, no problemhope have fun, if have more questions feel free to ask, will try to fill in where I can when I can

Leave a comment:

• R21914595
    replied
    oh i see thx,

and want to ask if there're 2-4 ppl and finished in 10 min, then all party members still claim 5 million exp or be halfed to 2.5 million?

Leave a comment:

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    Originally posted by R21914595 View Post
    how to get into hard or NM mode only normal mode available for u

it adjusts based on how long you take in the stage with 20 evil beast mobs that are after the chronosphere stone

I have 55kpdef,40kmdef 400k hp, can i tank it fairly decent? Or will i need healer and more dps to get it done?
    might need a healer ;o might not, depends on skills etc. if have a rogue friend that would help.
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 07-09-2013, 03:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R21914595
    replied
    how to get into hard or NM mode only normal mode available for u

Leave a comment:

• Haphaestus
    replied
    Just another dungeon for rogues lol, go kill everything, take off equipment and keep doing devoid until boss dies. Gotta love the fact that one class can basically do it without any waste and others gotta burn HO and bring teams, while a rogue with 5k patk and 1k def and win

Leave a comment:

• R220150750
    replied
    This is just ** lol. 3 runs per day, boss is hard as hell, 1 epic shard only per drop so takes around 5 days per try on 25% success rate? LOOOOOL.

Leave a comment:

• Haphaestus
    replied
    I have 55kpdef,40kmdef 400k hp, can i tank it fairly decent? Or will i need healer and more dps to get it done?

Leave a comment:

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    What kinda stats to solo? As in Pdef/mdef/hp and whatnot.

might be able to give info on that. normal boss will do 60-70- 90-140k attacks to someone with full soul and monster handbook without the training buffs. NM boss still hurts with full soul &monster handbook, its that special meteor move that can be a doozy, zodiac health really helps.
    would really suggest a party for this dungeon. as the rewards are only semi ok(possibly one EW and a beast shard), except the EXP to clear the dungeon is amazing. think people might do better once they get 130 skills too.

they have a lot of health, so could use that against them with frag weapons skills. just have to keep throwing nerf effects at it. stun/charm etc
    keep them pinned down with unable to attack skills especially around when would use that meteor skill. NM is kinda hard to kite as it seem meteor follows you, so would suggest to have party of people so you can alternate who has aggro or who is launching a stall/nerf attack on the boss
    Get the training buffs*
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 07-16-2013, 06:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Haphaestus
    replied
    What kinda stats to solo? As in Pdef/mdef/hp and whatnot.
    Last edited by Haphaestus; 07-08-2013, 11:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ashurada2003
    replied
    Originally posted by Death.Dealer View Post
    ive only had the NM boss so far..... n god DAMN my *** still hurts lol

maybe i should party up for this 1 cos its a doozy
    Well duo with another super DPS
    Kill boss before he starts his nonsense

Leave a comment:

• ashurada2003
    replied
    I killed the NM boss and I dont get the EW Bound...

And yes, only 1 epic shard per run for me from NM Boss..

Leave a comment:

• Death.Dealer
    replied
    ive only had the NM boss so far..... n god DAMN my *** still hurts lol

maybe i should party up for this 1 cos its a doozy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X