No announcement yet.

[Guide] Goddess System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its a permanent but you will spend 10 or more xtals if you want the buff...and 3 hours only after that you will buy again?

Comment

• But if u will look at the descriptions on the skill. U need CRYSTALS to upgrade or even learn the first one. The only way to get CRYSTALS are the cash shop.lmao. To even learn the 1st skill u need 22 crystals. This is basically making peeps cash to get crystals or risk trying the "free" crystal tab. This is a whole crapstorm gear to casher to make cashers stronger. >.> i am a vip and i dont wanna have to spend my lowly crystals on this ****. If u start a thing like this, u could at least give a certain number of crystals out to peeps to at least learn the first skill. This **** sucks

FWI: this is why R2 is losing a lot of player. they are greedy peeps who care not for the noncashers. this event could have been a lot better if u took the crystal requirement out ot the picture. Try that and make peeps have to get the charm points. But no. ur bottom line is more important than everything else. GOOD JOB R2 for giving peeps another reason to quit.
      Last edited by Mevolent; 08-23-2012, 01:00 PM. Reason: cause im pissed and forgot the last thing i wanted to say.lol

It's not the breaths in life that matter; but the moments that take it away that matter most
      IGN: DeathNyte
      Server: S6
      Guild: BekY@ AGM
      Level: 65 Dancer (38.7k BR)

Comment

• so not very fair. if ur going to upgrade all, ull need a lot of crystals and when u reach max u cant even get to use it for yur self good for yur alt! haha stupid idea. the idea of a casher wasting so much money so that others will get a buff for 3hrs which they will use to overpower the casher hu bleesed them. any way ill sped money on crystal but not upgrading it. i w8 for some1 to upgrade it for me then just buy d buff. good for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0162389927 View Post
          Yes it is, but the way it is right now it doesn't benefit no cash users that much.
          Not that much... AT ALL
          User:Patrick2675
          Class:Mage
          Guild:thenemy
          Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

• need crystal to get the buffs, and hope to "sell" them for charmed points, or buy charmed points with xtal and buy the buffs from someone else, cheaper to buy the buffs from someone else however still seems like a waste to me 10xtal for 10 charm points.
            also if you are "selling" buffs for charmed points can you sell the same 1 repeatedly? or if you sell it once do you need to upgrade to it again? this whole goddess system seems lame to casher and non cashers hopefully some rich people start flooding the servers with charmed points and buffs or else its a useless system

Comment

• Originally posted by ZerosGhost View Post
              need crystal to get the buffs, and hope to "sell" them for charmed points, or buy charmed points with xtal and buy the buffs from someone else, cheaper to buy the buffs from someone else however still seems like a waste to me 10xtal for 10 charm points.
              also if you are "selling" buffs for charmed points can you sell the same 1 repeatedly? or if you sell it once do you need to upgrade to it again? this whole goddess system seems lame to casher and non cashers hopefully some rich people start flooding the servers with charmed points and buffs or else its a useless system
              I wouldnt mind if they gave us non-cashiers a chance but its all for the rich...

Comment

• love the idea but to bad its only for cashers

Comment

• Completely casher function...
                  â™”
                  Vampire Prince
                  • Server: Aurora Point
                  • Character: Alexmancerx
                  • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
                  • Level: Eidolon 120
                  • Guild: TheWanted
                  • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

• Its not for just cashers only .... U gain charm by selling out ur blessings .. means u can trade charm in for crytals at the well ...
                    I'm coming down in my slab, 84's on Perelli's. Candy paint buck seats, I call it peanut butter jelly. Pouring up the purple, blowing on :rolleyes: something smelly In a button drop the top, and put the dropper on the belly.:p

Comment

• And you can't get Blessings to sell without crystal.
                      â™”
                      Vampire Prince

Comment

• Originally posted by Princeralph12 View Post
                        This is not fair for Non-casher and casher. how come it will be fair if crystal was included in it. this is just a lame event. and to think that r2 even make it permanent. how I see casher will become more powerful and us non-casher will be vanished. this is really a lame event. jeez. -.-
                        Its for both Non-casher's and Cashers .... Cashers dont get much out of it really if you know what your doing .... The casher may lvl there blessing up but they sell them to (you) and anyone which means it's for all ...
                        I'm coming down in my slab, 84's on Perelli's. Candy paint buck seats, I call it peanut butter jelly. Pouring up the purple, blowing on :rolleyes: something smelly In a button drop the top, and put the dropper on the belly.:p

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
                          And you can't get Blessings to sell without crystal.
                          You trade Charm in for Crystals ...

Comment

• How are you going to get any charm if you don't first use Crystal to buy Blessings?
                            â™”
                            Vampire Prince

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
                              How are you going to get any charm if you don't first use Crystal to buy Blessings?
                              YOU CAN BUY ROSES FROM PLAYERS FOR GOLD AND THEN WITH THE CHARM BUY BLESSINGS OFF OTHER PLAYERS (sorry about caps lock) when i first saw it i loved it they could of done somthing really nice with this idea...worship quests etc but no they recked it makeing it only for cashers

Comment

• how is it fair for both cashers and none cashers when it costs Crystals to upgrade them O.o
                                APOLOYMI
                                MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                                LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                                (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                                GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Working...
                                X