[Guide] Goddess System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    There's so much variety that you can get a buff for anything you need- not sure how high the Luck buff goes, but it might be enough to get the 50 luck achievement, pdef heavy chars will find matk dungeon bosses much easier with a nice mdef blessing. My opinion is, in the short term people are going to feel like it's pointless and spend a lot of time complaining about the cash factor, but in the long run, it's got some serious payoffs.
    i can get the luck title without it am ranger ftw

Those Who Serve Justice , Have No Limits !!!!
    Aoiarcher otherwise known as archerscomet ac or aoi on s14

Comment

• the things i see bad about this system are 2 things charm and paying for upgrades if charm will be able to be bought with coupons then make it so we can pay for upgrades with gold or something

Those Who Serve Justice , Have No Limits !!!!
      Aoiarcher otherwise known as archerscomet ac or aoi on s14

Comment

• Originally posted by aoiarcher View Post
        i can get the luck title without it am ranger ftw
        Congratulations. I'm a knight, so soul for luck one day when I've got nothing better to do :P

It's a very expensive system, no arguments there, but it doesn't need to be cheap or easy. It's suppose to take time and work. Just be glad it doesn't cost more than the pixie.
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-24-2012, 03:27 AM.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• can any one explain more further about prestige ??? how many prestige to obtain title and the other benefits????
          Use the search button, your question has probably been asked before.

An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
          Be kind to your fellow players ----- you never know when they are alt GMs

Respect All Member!!! To Respecting You !!!

---------R2 Is Rockin ON--------------

Comment

• hmmm....I dont get it hmmm sorry...but I quite interested!!!
            â™* Jeward Cruz â™*
            â™* Republic of the Philippines â™*

â™* National Bureau of Investigation Cyber-Crime Division â™*

â™* Internet Security Agent/Investigator â™*
            ♦ R2games Hardcore Gamer ♦

Crystal Saga Guides and Informations:

Comment

• Please 5 Charm Points for 1 xtal

Comment

• I see players making alternatives to sell blessings and then use it to transfer the charm to the main by buying blessing

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  it's going to take a while for the system to sink in. People asked for buffs, and they got them. But, the only free buffs will always be the priest buffs (wouldn't want them to be completely obsolete would we?). Again, it'll take some sweet talking to get the cashers to share the love, but even they will realize that other people working on their buffs will help them too. There's so much variety that you can get a buff for anything you need- not sure how high the Luck buff goes, but it might be enough to get the 50 luck achievement, pdef heavy chars will find matk dungeon bosses much easier with a nice mdef blessing. My opinion is, in the short term people are going to feel like it's pointless and spend a lot of time complaining about the cash factor, but in the long run, it's got some serious payoffs.
                  priest buff are free if they need to pay crystal for it dun think ppl will ask.

another one, i can see a heavy casher that alrd maxed everything in the game will abuse this with his alt. (hey why i want to give prestige points to other ppl its my money).
                  for those that still need to upgrade their mount,pixie,wing, soul the money better spent on them coz they r permanent n belong to u.

I see some ppl trying to sell their blessing, ppl selling roses so far no buyer, im a casher btw cant see why im going to spend a single cent on this atm, pvE server though.

Comment

• goddes ?????

this goddes thing is useless only cashers will benefit from it so i think it,s better if they removed it

Comment

• my opinion on this system:

the buff is bad for knight.,, in term of PVE, i can do all dungeon NM without a single health orb. why would i spend for something useless for me??
                      maybe for PVP. 3 hours?? nahh not too good. permanent 24 hours like mount..?? thats what i want..
                      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

• just one major problem that I've seen. How do we know what we have for charm pts? I did not see anywhere that keeps track of any of our pts, prestige or charm.

and the mods missed one thing that does make this a casher only event. Yes, non cashers can spend gold to get roses from cashers but unless they buy enough to get the high lvl buffs, the casher will always have the better buffs... so if you are going to buy your buff from some one, are you going to go to the lvl 1 non casher or the lvl 5 casher? On my server, roses cost 12g each at the moment. That means to get the first buff non cashers need to spend 1.2 D

Comment

• Originally posted by Breaver View Post
                          just one major problem that I've seen. How do we know what we have for charm pts? I did not see anywhere that keeps track of any of our pts, prestige or charm.

and the mods missed one thing that does make this a casher only event. Yes, non cashers can spend gold to get roses from cashers but unless they buy enough to get the high lvl buffs, the casher will always have the better buffs... so if you are going to buy your buff from some one, are you going to go to the lvl 1 non casher or the lvl 5 casher? On my server, roses cost 12g each at the moment. That means to get the first buff non cashers need to spend 1.2 D
                          exactly,and that's on top of having to pay a fortune for greater mount tokens and ethereal wings ,and by the way what's up with drop rate of dragon crystals, is it just me or did the drop rate went way down lately?

Comment

• Originally posted by Breaver View Post
                            just one major problem that I've seen. How do we know what we have for charm pts? I did not see anywhere that keeps track of any of our pts, prestige or charm.
                            Prestige and charm are located above your Defenses in character view.

Comment

• what happen when the time elapsed? the buffs shall be gone ? permanently ? or clickable buffs ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                                Prestige and charm are located above your Defenses in character view.
                                ty I looked and I didn't see it before

Comment

Working...
                                X