No announcement yet.

[Guide] Goddess System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to have loyalty without even buying a crystal ?

Comment

• I love how the Mods are saying that you do not need to be a casher for this... yet to even get any of the skills/buffs to sell to other players you have to have crystal... One of the requirements is having crystal. So if you have no crystal then you cannot participate because you will have nothing to sell, therefor having no charm points to use to purchase from other players... So basically this is one huge part of the game that is for cashers only. Its just a big circle. You need charm points to purchase the buff from another player, but the things that give you charm cost crystal. Sure you can purchase the roses or whatever that give you charm FROM a casher, but you still need crystal to learn the skills for the buffs that you would sell for charm. Just a great big casher circle. It is not even set up to be slightly do-able by non-cashers!
      Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
      Character: Jessie
      Class: Priest
      Level: 106+
      Plane Eidolon
      Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

• I tried saying the same thing, but was shot down. Why don't people understand this?
        â™”
        Vampire Prince
        • Server: Aurora Point
        • Character: Alexmancerx
        • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
        • Level: Eidolon 120
        • Guild: TheWanted
        • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

• May I ask what is the point that Goddess' of Glory doesn't give casting speed?
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
            I tried saying the same thing, but was shot down. Why don't people understand this?
            You were shot down? I dont understand how people cannot see this is one giant casher circle. I get where the Mods are saying that you can get the charm without crystal, because yeah you can play in game money for the things that give charm to someone that is a casher... but they cannot get around the fact that the skills/buffs cost crystal just to get them so that you can sell them for charm.

Personally, I think that the buffs should be an either/or system. So you can purchase them with crystal or you can purchase them with a higher amount of gold. Not like 5g or something but like 25 or 30 gold. That would then make the system fair to all players including the non cashers.
            Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
            Character: Jessie
            Class: Priest
            Level: 106+
            Plane Eidolon
            Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

• I dont really like this
              This makes stats unreal its like girls with make up xD!

Comment

• How do you know how many charm points you have? Oh never mind saw it on character view. thanks ^_^
                Last edited by Cleo14; 08-24-2012, 01:00 PM.

Comment

• Confusing and only useful to cashers, imho. Just one more thing they will have over us poor folk, lol.
                  Blackrock Gorge - twin priests

Comment

• I don't think buying stuff counts as hard work ><.

Comment

• Dear Administration.

Can you let us know . How high we have to rise prestige points to get higher title ??
                      I mean in numbers how many points we have to add to get goddess's Votary title and how many for goddess's Devote title??

thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by emiii View Post
                        Dear Administration.

Can you let us know . How high we have to rise prestige points to get higher title ??
                        I mean in numbers how many points we have to add to get goddess's Votary title and how many for goddess's Devote title??

thanks in advance
                        You think they will tells us that? I think they want us to find out are self xD
                        IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
                        SERVER:
                        Windshear Peaks
                        Trap ranger

Comment

• Why not :>?
                          They made a loot of money on us ;D and we don't have to guess people still top-upping
                          so i don't think so its really heavy to write that numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by emiii View Post
                            Dear Administration.

thanks in advance
                            Eii emii,
                            To unlock votary...go to the Wishing Well click on the goddess buff you picked, and it will tell you what you need to become votary, Same thing for devotee.
                            You must make certain skills to lv 5, as for prestige doesn't have anything to with this...this will allow you to unlock some titles like infinite prestige for 9999 prestige points.
                            Hope this helped.

Comment

• spent 400 xstal buying 2 blessings in Glory. one of which is attack speed 3%. it is a bug it doesnt increase cast speed or just misworded? I cannt believe they wont inc cast speed but will inc att speed. miffs us Priests no end that will.... ?

Comment

• how do I level up my belief level ... to like... Votary?

Comment

Working...
                                X