Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Guide] Goddess System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • this is only for cashers cos u cant get blessing without crystals
    Thorne

    Shadow Guild
    Eidolon Rogue
    Angel Island
    Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

    Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear


    Coke
    Shadow Guild
    Mortal
    Ranger


    Brakyn
    Shadow Guild
    Mortal
    Mage



    Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

    Comment


    • i'm confuseddd (T_T)

      Comment


      • r2 staff what are ur responses to these people

        Those Who Serve Justice , Have No Limits !!!!
        Aoiarcher otherwise known as archerscomet ac or aoi on s14

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Sidoh View Post
          i'll say this. i can see why people might whine BUT, we forget we can watch like 5 videos can get like 22 crystal in not even 10 mins. there's your first buff, there's your beginning to earning charm points and xtals for future upgrades and prestige. the costs (from what we can see) don't seem to be too much crystal and so far seem manageable using the free xtal offers each day watching some videos (videos are usually always credited between 1-10 xtal). just be happy we have a way to actually earn crystals now with charm (idk how fast we can get them to claim..but hell its free xtal once a blessing is learned). i take this as a new challenge to work for...after all the main pvp event we have that means anything is land grabs...otherwise we mostly have pve action anyways.
          most of these are scams and even the ones that do give xstals are mostly just a way to get u to expose ur computer and get viruses ect, I wouldnt bother with this stuff unless u dont mind risking getting virus/ur comp stuffed
          Thorne

          Shadow Guild
          Eidolon Rogue
          Angel Island
          Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

          Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear


          Coke
          Shadow Guild
          Mortal
          Ranger


          Brakyn
          Shadow Guild
          Mortal
          Mage



          Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
            This is fair for BOTH Cashers and Non-Cashers.

            Everything in this game is fair - but the point is that one side will struggle and spend more time to obtain it.

            This sounds like it'll be just like the Soul System - tedious and long.
            lol... it needs 10 Crystals to get any lvl1 goddess' servant skill... its only for cashers...

            Comment


            • I feel that almost everyone is going to go to the goddess of war, it's unfair I want to be different but 30% exp boost is always good.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Dysfunction View Post
                if it has to do with crystals it has to do with cash, this is going to be a pain for non cashers.
                There makeing it harder and harder for us to have FREE fun they keep makeing thing too easy for cashers they become so strong and powerful they just get bored themselves. The events need to go back to non cashier level so we can enjoy the game more. To sum up...cashers get bored of having no competition...Non cashers get bored of being one hitted, weak and poor. Make this easier please!!!
                User:Patrick2675
                Class:Mage
                Guild:thenemy
                Server: The Wilterlands

                My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

                Comment


                • how do we know how much loyalty or charm we have??

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by R2540659 View Post
                    how do we know how much loyalty or charm we have??
                    click the goddess icon for loyalty look at ur char tab thingey for charm

                    Those Who Serve Justice , Have No Limits !!!!
                    Aoiarcher otherwise known as archerscomet ac or aoi on s14

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Thorn83 View Post
                      most of these are scams and even the ones that do give xstals are mostly just a way to get u to expose ur computer and get viruses ect, I wouldnt bother with this stuff unless u dont mind risking getting virus/ur comp stuffed
                      i've been doing free currency offers for games for over 5 years. everyone one of them except surveys i don't qualify for have paid out. never once infected with virus. ones i catch with viruses i report and i actually get paid for helping them make these offers a bit safe. none of them are scams if your pc is set up right to allow all javascript access and cookies and you screenshot proof of completion (thats how i never had an unpaid offer, as sometimes connections are bugged). one game i used to play i made $500 currency in about 2 days using offers for free trials. charged $0 as well. just proves my point if you work for it and know what you are doing you will get paid. also, if you are worried about security get malwarebytes and avast antivirus and i guarantee you that 99.99% of malware and viruses will be destroyed if anything was infected.
                      Crystal Saga:
                      Server: Aquatic Crypts
                      Name: (S15)Sidoh
                      Class: Knight
                      Plane: Eidolon
                      Level: 100

                      Lunaria:
                      Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
                      Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
                      Class: Swordman/Elementalist
                      Level: 5x/6x

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sidoh View Post
                        i've been doing free currency offers for games for over 5 years. everyone one of them except surveys i don't qualify for have paid out. never once infected with virus. ones i catch with viruses i report and i actually get paid for helping them make these offers a bit safe. none of them are scams if your pc is set up right to allow all javascript access and cookies and you screenshot proof of completion (thats how i never had an unpaid offer, as sometimes connections are bugged). one game i used to play i made $500 currency in about 2 days using offers for free trials. charged $0 as well. just proves my point if you work for it and know what you are doing you will get paid. also, if you are worried about security get malwarebytes and avast antivirus and i guarantee you that 99.99% of malware and viruses will be destroyed if anything was infected.
                        the ones ive seen all want my fb and want me to get a app what if i dont trust said app

                        Those Who Serve Justice , Have No Limits !!!!
                        Aoiarcher otherwise known as archerscomet ac or aoi on s14

                        Comment


                        • u say that this isnt just for cash players yet u need xtals to buy charm and u need xtals to upgrade the blessings so for those ppl who dont spend money on the game this is a waste of time and no need to reply about watching vidieos to earn free xtals as most of the time they are scamms or full of viruses
                          PETS : DK FL super demon super angel teeka bald eagle baby demon baby angel
                          SERVER: Angel Island
                          TOON TYPE: knight
                          GUILD: (S23) Shadow
                          GUILD POSITION: assistant GM

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by aoiarcher View Post
                            the ones ive seen all want my fb and want me to get a app what if i dont trust said app
                            then make an alternate facebook and don't use your real one. i use my real one for all apps i try and none of them have proven to be a virus/FB hack. just some dumb game or video promotion. i always delete permissions from apps i don't like once i try them as well.
                            Crystal Saga:
                            Server: Aquatic Crypts
                            Name: (S15)Sidoh
                            Class: Knight
                            Plane: Eidolon
                            Level: 100

                            Lunaria:
                            Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
                            Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
                            Class: Swordman/Elementalist
                            Level: 5x/6x

                            Comment


                            • if you can do free crystal offers you most likely got a bit too much time on your hands. I have attempted to sit and do them but it consumes to much time.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Dysfunction View Post
                                if you can do free crystal offers you most likely got a bit too much time on your hands. I have attempted to sit and do them but it consumes to much time.
                                surveys will consume alot of time, but if completed successfully almost always pay out. its download software and install bloatware that doesn't always pay out..but if you screen shot the program on your pc and send it in to the sponsor's customer service, you'll get that 80-120 crystal for installing ad-filled bloatware (which btw is a clean uninstallation, use proper security and there's never a need to worry for viruses). you know why those pay? because the ads in them fund for our **** paying the sponsor then the sponsor pays us a small fraction of their earnings. when in doubt take a picture.
                                Crystal Saga:
                                Server: Aquatic Crypts
                                Name: (S15)Sidoh
                                Class: Knight
                                Plane: Eidolon
                                Level: 100

                                Lunaria:
                                Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
                                Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
                                Class: Swordman/Elementalist
                                Level: 5x/6x

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X