mount upgrades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mount upgrades

How many lucky stars do i need to successfully create a mystical scorpion, i had my 6th try and it was still failed

it really depends from person to person i think u should get it on the next couple of tries

Comment

i get my scorpion at 4 star, my 8 alt get the same thing 4.5 star is the maximum that i get, or i can isay it depends on your luck
      IGN: xSpade
      Server: zensho Island
      Class/Job: rogue

Comment

i get my scorpion at 1 try

Comment

i got my scorpion on spamming 120 muts and ended with like 40 muts (muts=mount upgrade tokens)
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

i always "un-mount 1st before i try to upgrade my mount, you should try it to.

Comment

well my main took 8.4stars my alt took 2stars so yeah but max in having stars is 8.9stars cause my BB poofed on 8.9stars no1 had reach that

Comment

i always go to Kaymo mountain or somewhere else no lag .

Game :Wartune
                IGN: Palpablesage
                Class: Mage
                Level: 19
                Game: Wartune
                IGN: MrNemesis
                Level:18+

Comment

i got my mystcal scorpion at 9.5 stars(i speend alot of muts on mystical scorpion rather than battle bear)

Comment

Originally posted by ancur View Post
                    i got my mystcal scorpion at 9.5 stars(i speend alot of muts on mystical scorpion rather than battle bear)
                    bear takes like 24 muts per try but scorpion takes like 12 right so that's way lower than bear so u must have spent more for bear unless u got bear on 5 to 6 trys
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Well scorpions harder when u know its not the right time to use ur MUTs

Comment

bear takes like 24 muts per try but scorpion takes like 12 right so that's way lower than bear so u must have spent more for bear unless u got bear on 5 to 6 trys
                        hahahah i got it in first try.....

Comment

the trick to make it a success mystical scorpoin is to not buy MUT from shops... u need to get it by yourself in vaults the more u trade ur MUT the less u get success on first transform... thats my theory i'm experimenting if its really true

Comment

i got scorpion on 0 stars

Comment

i prefer to get them in stacks and just spam the upgrade button and i get my mount plain and simple don't care how many or how much it takes

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                              X