the best browser games ever!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the best browser games ever!

during merging i lost many times to play this game.. many bugss occurs.. laagss!! dc in iob.. stocking of loads.. we keep on complaining still no actions.. merging 8 server but no additional instances.. lame events.. today stocking of load again, wow. getting better! still in my connection problems? now we cant do any but to wait actions for this game..
    IGN:JosEpH22
    Server:Empyrean Acropolis[S61]
    Class:Mage[Hybrid]
    Plane:Eidolon
    Level:124
    Spouse:xAndys
    Wings:Extreme Demon Lord Wings +1
    Mount:Kilin[gen 1]Kilin[gen 0]
    Frag:Legendary [Perfect] Fragarach Orb VI
    Guild:[S13]Judgement

if u haven't played cs for a long time.. even if u have a very strong net connection the loading will stack.. lagg occurs because of many players and the merging of servers.. u will be disconnected in iob because u have a weak net connection or there are too many players.. buggs occur but r2 is bussy in fixing bugggs... they have a lot of games nowadays not like before, they got only CS and warutne

Comment

Originally posted by slasher0712 View Post
      during merging i lost many times to play this game.. many bugss occurs.. laagss!! dc in iob.. stocking of loads.. we keep on complaining still no actions.. merging 8 server but no additional instances.. lame events.. today stocking of load again, wow. getting better! still in my connection problems? now we cant do any but to wait actions for this game..
      This is Stocking (From PSG).

This is too, a stocking.

and i should not post a stocking of load picture, because it's highly inappropriate.

the would you should use is "Stuck", not "Stock", not "Stack".
      A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

im stacking stocking that i stuck.

Comment

too many alts created to exploit the game events such as iob
          do something about it make a higher lvl requirement or w/e

Comment

Originally posted by bl4nkY View Post
            too many alts created to exploit the game events such as iob
            do something about it make a higher lvl requirement or w/e

there are many players who have high level alts. its the sperions etc that are the issue, really. the ancient players who've played since before there was a soul or ladder, know this. my alts are personally a yr + old. I know how to level them quick as well. so do others. wont stop people, making rewards bound to spite players wont work either. any attempt to spite players wont work, if suggestion is only spiting others- all it will do is make them angry and then thus lose more players or cash=not way to go, need proper fixes. people troved around with millions of army's of alts with barely neigh lag. only now with all the cool advancements are we seeing lots of lag with decent connections&good comps. only lag that was as bad as it is now that was before would be comparable of a torch party. before could have a torch party in TG&be fine. prob lag out &dc like crazy now.
            Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 09-08-2013, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X