X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg why? D:

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
      well, one thing that sucks is that the stats you get from tenets don't apply to your character when you rebirth. You have to get back to level 50 for the stats to be applied.
      awweee muffin, you have to get your toon to lvl 50 before you get UBER BEASTLY STATS back. LOL. perf frag + wings + tenet + everything else = OP lvl 50 toons, quit complaining lol. after RB you can get back to lvl 50 in one night

Comment

Originally posted by riddick View Post
        awweee muffin, you have to get your toon to lvl 50 before you get UBER BEASTLY STATS back. LOL. perf frag + wings + tenet + everything else = OP lvl 50 toons, quit complaining lol. after RB you can get back to lvl 50 in one night
        Actually I don't have any beast soul, I don't have a perfect frag, My wings are still being upgraded by HW and I only have up to nature tenet mastered. So me being OP, not a chance.

Comment

o.o I still don't get the part about the profit XD
          (S56)TpstT
          A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
          ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
          come visit ;)

Comment

How do their bonuses work with each other? Are they cumulative or do they override each other?

For example I have mastered Magic Tenet which give let's say 100 INT, and I also mastered Elemental Tenet which assuming gives 200 INT.

Are they cumulative wherein getting both I will receive 100+200 INT or override meaning I only get 200 INT since Elemental Tenet is my latest tenet?

Comment

Whatever the stats are from your current Tenet is, will be your stats. So assuming that your current Tenets says 200, it will be 200.
              The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ OP...
                Last edited by BrotherVT; 01-20-2014, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Does stats gained from tenet get affected by multiplier? I mean if tenet gives u 1000 stat for example and say it was attack stat and your multiplier was 300% do you get 3k atk or just 1k?
                  (S56)TpstT
                  A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
                  ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
                  come visit ;)

Comment

thats how i love casher so much ^_^
                    IGN: (S32)GaLon
                    Class: Noob Priest
                    Pet: Too many that i cant count
                    Guild: FTW (aka Pervy guild)
                    Love Oyster if you know what i mean

Comment

i quit playing about 11 months ago because of how unfair it is to non-cashers and when i come back to atempt starting again on a new server, i see this.

Comment

I know you get 2 wisdom from Daily Hunt, can someone tell me how much wisdom you get from ladder (and which level you should reach) & delivery?
                        thanks!

Comment

Ladder you get 15 wisdom for going in. The level you reach doesn't matter.

Delivery it varies depending on your crystaloid level when you start. A level 1 crystaloid gives 1 wisdom, a level 6 crystaloid gives 18 wisdom. I don't know others since starting with something other than level 1 as a non VIP is rare, and I have already tested and found refining capsules don't effect the wisdom you get.

Comment

if you cash smart you can do a lot. if you spend 3k on this then you have more money then brains

Comment

You can buy PoW/GPoW from chashers though.

Comment

I hope they have an event that gives pearls at some point
                                Zombies Ate My Pizza______Crystal Saga
                                (S1)CrimsonRose_________(S23)CrimsonRose
                                Lvl 40 Commando_________Lvl 90 Scion Priest
                                (S1) Anime Guild_________(S18) Judgement Guild

The path of least resistance, is often the path of most regret.

Comment

Working...
                                X