Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

CS 2nd Website - is this official or fake?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lostsoul22
    started a topic CS 2nd Website - is this official or fake?

CS 2nd Website - is this official or fake?

we got spammed by this on World chat
    is this fake or what?

Click image for larger version

Name:	S14 vapms.png
Views:	1
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	1749126

if not official please stop this nonsense.. thanks

• zofvlc
    replied
    These Pages still exist months later

Wouldn't it take a quick email to the host's to explain whats going on. Yes, they can create new fake websites in a matter of minutes, but is that cause to do nothing about these fake sites?

Im under the impression R2 is in the Phase of "Lets see how much money we can still make before this ship completely sinks"

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    hmm.. fake it is.. so please ban these people sending unwanted sites spam
    it already taken victims, cashers and free users alike..
    Seriously, with cs population diminishing these spammers is helping it drop more players...

Click image for larger version

Name:	S12 im2cute.png
Views:	1
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	1687366

^please ban/mute this (S12)im2cute

Also, people with "gamemaster" and "GM" on their name keep pretending to be GMs
    please do something about it.. i should put this on ticket but keeps getting error..

(tks..silly people giving trust, forgot to view char and check GM sword as proof of being GM)

Leave a comment:

• MeowLubColette
    replied
    Probably fake. You can see from the 'Webs.com'

Leave a comment:

• zofvlc
    replied
    @Isanrenya Haha, if only it was that easy to maliciously harm online users via a FREE web template My firewall shows no out of the norm behavior in the last 16 hours

Anyways, Its the login details this person is after using their built in module. I doubt this "free template pro" hacker can use my temp IP for anything. Should you want it to, i would me more than happy to assist

And no sir, i am not attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis #BBT

Leave a comment:

• Isarenya
    replied
    Originally posted by zofvlc View Post
    webs(dot)com is a free website builder using templates. I have checked the website and they have taken the time to mimic the CS login page somewhat. Im sure R2 can contact the Host as this website is purely for malicious purposes, using copyrighted material and names
    I hope you have good protection on your computer, otherwise... you are scr*wed
    Last edited by Isarenya; 05-06-2014, 03:07 PM. Reason: Had a weird typo o.o

Leave a comment:

• zofvlc
    replied
    webs(dot)com is a free website builder using templates. I have checked the website and they have taken the time to mimic the CS login page somewhat. Im sure R2 can contact the Host as this website is purely for malicious purposes, using copyrighted material and names

Leave a comment:

• qwertaputa
    replied
    O.O lol

Leave a comment:

• Galiant
    replied
    Never visit phishing sites. they are half the time kept up as a sort of criminal net even after the owners of it have been caught. anyone still visiting is then under suspicion. Just saying it can get you in a lotta trouble real quick O.o

Leave a comment:

• MisterCuddles
    replied
    Looks pretty fake to me, I would recommend not visiting this website at all.

Leave a comment:

• R219213058
    replied
    the give away its fake is the webs.com

Leave a comment:

• crazy_people
    replied
    just an mmo bot i guess

Leave a comment:

• yosilangpo
    replied
    aww. those guys were in our server too ;-; . Oh oh,

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    It's fake, if they were to say that then it would be from System: but instead just from some lvl 20 mortal I'm guessing?

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    Looks like a phishing website to me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X