No announcement yet.

[Guide] Rune System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much crystal needed to max rune of support ?

Comment

I would suggest to update this thread with the new Rune information, As the maint is done.

Comment

Can someone please post the Rune information for stars 10 to 12? We have 0 to 9 posted. I would like to know how much crystal stars 10 to 12 will take. Thanks.

I have Rune of Support to 9 stars. Someone told me that you will get +300 attribute points for stars 10 and 11. Is it worth it to invest crystals to 12 stars?

Comment

so runes cap at 12 stars and this is what i have so far....2300 attribute points at 10 stars, 2626 attribute points at 11 stars and im not sure what it is for the 12th, judging by the look, maybe 3000 but we shall see
          Asmodeus.
          Server14
          my 3 motos
          1. I don't care for arrogance
          2. I don't care for your rules
          3. I'm gonna play how I want to play

Comment

Originally posted by coreyriding View Post
            so runes cap at 12 stars and this is what i have so far....2300 attribute points at 10 stars, 2626 attribute points at 11 stars and im not sure what it is for the 12th, judging by the look, maybe 3000 but we shall see
            2920 or something, forgot last 2 numbers but it's 2.9k

cost of doing 10,11,12 = same cost as 1-9 for less stat which is nice scam
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Anyone has a SS of a completed rune stats?

Comment

how long has rune system been changed to gold rather than crystals?

Comment

rune system changed about two months ago, but gold can be used up to 5 times a day

Comment

The changes to the rune of support are intentional.
                    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

can someone share what rune of support gives at 13,14,15?

Comment

Working...
                      X