Beastmaster Bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well i think i already posted this but let me do so properly again
    skills like shout and pet buffs like hunt and invocation buffs all ppl around u which is bad !
    pls make them such that it only buffs ppl who r only in the party and no one else
    and ty for fixing some of the skills!
    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

• I still found some bugs on my Beastmaster since last maintenance until today...

1st: The Familiar (I´m using right now Beholder Lv 5) sometimes stop attacking no matter I set him on Defend or ATTACK, and is dissgusting when I´m on PVE or PVP and the familiar just stop attacking when I´m still on battle -.- That happens on sengolia, TGs, Vidalian Legends, Corruption, etc etc etc, inclusive on grind (when I´m afk getting experience killing mobs) and NO, I never set my familiar on P (Passive) always set him on attack and sometimes on defend but never on Passive...

2nd: On Vidalian Legends when my familiar kill my opponent I dont recieve the kill so the Victory NEVER appear and I stuck there without any option to go outso I need to relog to go out, please fix that cuz seems like the familiar its another player and not only an extension of my beastmaster, another example is on Sengolia and IoB, when my familiar kill my opponent I dont recieve the honor...

3rd: The Familiar spirit Elk dont give his 10 mins buff on TGs, and I seen on Spirit Elk and Beholder skills sometimes dont use properly, some skills last less than the description like torment or scorch I checked that on other players and on mobs, please check that...

4th: The beastmaster skill lvl 80 (I dont remember the name o.o) that increase defense and give inmunity buff to friendly players sometimes dont work properly talking about the inmunity buff, its like 20% of times I noticed I have the buff counting and was stunned, charmed or inclusive frozen with the buff active, I think that skill still have some problems yet...

5th: I have an lvl 80 yellow/gold Beastmaster slayer amulet and tried to make it purple but I cant, I seen with other chars that they can make slayer from savage of same colour or slayer from 1 lvl down (like make slayer yellow from slayer blue and make slayer purple from slayer yellow) but Beastmasters dont have that options with the General, so now I cant make my yellow slayer amulet to purple lvl 80 slayer Beastmaster amulet, need to do the purple savage amulet to get the purple slayer amulet...

6th: The skill Spirit nova (recently fixed thanks to god XD) now slow the enemy but the description dont say how much slow him/her or how many time, pls add to description how much slow and how many time, just to know exactly o.o

I Think I forgot 1 or 2 more bugs but I will report them here later, I let 2 Vidalian Legends Screen shots, hope U can check this bugs and fix them soon, Thanks and have fun ^w^

Click image for larger version

Name:	Crystal Saga (S58)Zetho Bug Vidalian Legends 19-01-2015.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	455.7 KB
ID:	1706985Click image for larger version

Name:	Crystal Saga (S58)Zetho Bug Vidalian Legends event 19-01-2015.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	463.5 KB
ID:	1706986

Comment

• Can you fix my normal skill, its on a cd forever and wont work, its been over a week and my friend got theirs fixed but not mine.

Comment

• Not sure if this is a bug or just missing text. But both of the eido skills for BM only hit 5 enemies. Both spirit nova and storm strike hit all enemies as well as poison spores and hex flower. Would be great if our only rebirth skill did too, especially after going through 100 levels of scion without a rebirth skill.
          Another one I found: Even though spirit elk is Matk based its normal attack is physical. I hope it gets switched so it can deal some decent damage (although its a support familiar even teeka can out dmg it sometimes).

Name:	screenshot_00027.png
Size:	181.4 KB
ID:	1707250
          Last edited by KitN_Bloodwell; 01-28-2015, 12:35 AM.
          Firekitty
          S63 Hellstorm
          Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

• Please fix the familiars, they always stop attacking on vidalian legends no matter they R on attack mode and on battle, same on sengolia battlegrounds, Avernal realm, Island of blessing, Treasure Trove, Avernal Realm, dungeons and open areas for grindfor experience afk, they stop attacking without any sense, no matter if R on Attack mode or Defense mode they stop attacking from 1 moment to other and dont start attacking NEVER again until U re summon them and this is so dissgusting pls fix it on next maintenance is one of the most important bugs on this class o.o

Comment

• scorch of the beholder does not work on the food boss and some mobs of the chambers too and hit ratings of the spiritual familiars esp support ones r really bad even with a 26% hit they miss out 2-3/5 times and the damage of the support ones r very low too pls look into this ty
              (-[>.<]-)

Comment

• i found this funny but this is not at all supposed to happen -_-

for ppl who r wondering what it is sperion skill demonic gift atk and cast speed debuff affecting the familiars
                pls look into fixing this
                edit: found one more in avernal the Beholder[ skills damage ie scorch and stuff r not taken into damage ratings
                Last edited by diablu; 02-06-2015, 11:16 PM.
                (-[>.<]-)

Comment

• familiars at 0/0 hp

first a normal maintenance then servers go down after an hour after they went back up and now my beast masters familiars hp are all at 0/0
                  Attached Files

Comment

• familiar bugged..??

my familiar just stop attacking.. is it bug..?? it wont attack unless i summon it again... if its bug pls fix it.. thanks,..

Comment

• as a temp fix for familiar not atking till they provide an actual fix set familiar to passive then back to atk it starts atking
                      (-[>.<]-)

Comment

• Yah the familiar stop attacking without any reason on vidalian legens, Island of blessing, sengolia and inclusive avernal realmand other PVP/PVE events, but they still dont fix that problem, just hope they fix it soon cuz its a very dissgusting bug...

Comment

• ethernal warrior title for beastmasterClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_5.png
Size:	238.2 KB
ID:	1708437 i didnt get one it says incomplete

Comment

• Server: [S80] Guardian's Gate
                            Nickname: Zahal

The Skill Roar of the Familiar is giving attack instead of defense !!

Name:	err2.png
Size:	901.5 KB
ID:	1708498

Name:	err1.png
Size:	937.1 KB
ID:	1708499

Comment

• i checked that it does giv defence only but the description of the buff is wrong
                              (-[>.<]-)

Comment

• This is probably a bug but:
                                ~ Beast Masters have no Perfect X skill like every other class out there
                                ~ Beast Masters weapon does not change colour at all Auguric to a all Blue glow which is pretty unfair

Could you introduce a perfect X skill and a new glow for it ~ Thank You!
                                Server: (S73)Green Plains
                                IGN: (S73)Aura
                                Level: 180 eido
                                Class: Rogue
                                Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
                                Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

Working...
                                X