No announcement yet.

Beastmaster Bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Lineage familiar passive of Behemoth not working, please FIX!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gabkara View Post
      Dark Lineage familiar passive of Behemoth not working, please FIX!
      it used to work before they messed it up now >.<
      slightly annoyed atm was looking forward to see how natures blessing is and it does not work!! it only increases def and does not heal us >.<
      wasted my precious guild contri on a sot
      fix it pls and i hope someone is constantly monitoring this page thnx!
      Last edited by diablu; 02-24-2015, 09:46 AM. Reason: ps: i would luv an extra sot ;) just saying :D
      (-[>.<]-)

Comment

• Will R2 be bringing out the next rebirth soon? I am asking this as without it BeastMaster CAN NOT get their last skill as we can only get them at Eido or this Supernal rebirth. If R2 can not fix this error could they please, maybe, bring out the next rebirth so the Beastmasters can get this last skill.

Comment

• Where are the scion skill for beastmaster class.All other chars have scion skills except beastmaster.

Comment

• beastmasters ring and necklace(any level) are socketable including savage and slayer.
            (S66)Adobe
            (S66)Nightmoor Hollow
            Knight

“In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present.”

Comment

• when are we going to get our scions skills ? and why can we not recall our familiars ? it gets annoying sometimes

Comment

• Originally posted by Gabkara View Post
                Dark Lineage familiar passive of Behemoth not working, please FIX!
                The developers said there's no issue with this skill. What's wrong with it?

Originally posted by R289950665 View Post
                Where are the scion skill for beastmaster class.All other chars have scion skills except beastmaster.
                The developers worked on this issue this past maintenance. How's it looking now?

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Rob View Post
                  The developers said there's no issue with this skill. What's wrong with it?
                  well it is not giving the promised atk spd and crit on the behemoth

Originally posted by R2CS_Rob View Post
                  The developers worked on this issue this past maintenance. How's it looking now?
                  it is awesome thnx a lot
                  edit: sry i hav no idea how to split reply to the posts on same page
                  Last edited by diablu; 03-13-2015, 07:26 AM.
                  (-[>.<]-)

Comment

• found one more while playing
                    familiar and player debuff skills dont work in ladder,nargon and many of the dungs .... i think pvp too
                    please look into this thank you
                    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

• Anyone not getting Lv.5 Spirit Elk Invocation,while it is attacking,Its not working for me it keep going on Cooldown but no Buff for me or even surrounded players,It might be forme only but it take more then 30 Sec Cooldown and from what i saw it wait for my buff to run out so it can take a lot of time to rebuff again ,I had to post this here because i couldn't find a way tried relogging but nothing is seemes to be working try to let me know what is causing this.

Comment

• Can you please change the spirit elks basic attack from physical to magical? I understand its a support familiar but would be nice if it can deal some damage every once in a while ):
                        Firekitty
                        S63 Hellstorm
                        Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

• Beastmaster 3 Hour Dragon Sword

So, like the title, I want to report a bug regarding the Beastmaster's 3 Hours Dragon Sword which I bought from Crystal Ladder NPC, Dexter.
                          Apparently my Beastmaster always end up receive the Priest's Dragon Sword. Can you kindly check it?
                          It costs 50g and its kind of annoying to not receive the right one >.<
                          I don't have the screenshot with me, unfortunately.
                          I haven't try with the DS from Vidalia packs, but the one in ladder is definitely bugged :/

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Idk if this has been reported already, but this is quite huge (gamebreaking bug) BeastMasters not regening hp nor getting damage immunity after death in Island of Blessing.

Comment

• bugg

plz help me my ''Normal attack'' is bugg.... Click image for larger version

Name:	RADA.png
Views:	1
Size:	916.1 KB
ID:	1711050

Comment

• Originally posted by diegoaraujo58 View Post
                                plz help me my ''Normal attack'' is bugg....
                                First try relogging, unequipping/requipping your weapon, and dragging your default skill into your hot bar. If none of these things correct your issue, you will need to file a ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Briefly explain that your default skill is stuck on infinite cooldown and attach this screenshot. The GMs will assist you from there.

Comment

Working...
                                X