No announcement yet.

Beastmaster Bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mammoth lvl 4 skill additional skill pops at lvl 3 and it does NOT work ,the name is ancient will it is supposed to be a passive and pop up when hp of mamm drops 20% which is not happening .
    Another major glitch in bm the short range of the staff of gm makes it impossible to afk in any boss rooms without having to manually go near the boss cse it uses up all the skills first where its standing and then tries to atk the boss
    pls look into this thnx
    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

• Originally posted by diablu View Post
      mammoth lvl 4 skill additional skill pops at lvl 3 and it does NOT work ,the name is ancient will it is supposed to be a passive and pop up when hp of mamm drops 20% which is not happening .
      Another major glitch in bm the short range of the staff of gm makes it impossible to afk in any boss rooms without having to manually go near the boss cse it uses up all the skills first where its standing and then tries to atk the boss
      pls look into this thnx
      Better add screenshot, otherwise they won't bother testing it. >.>

Comment

• Is there still a bugg?

Hi i was reading about BM skills and i was wondering if there still buggs with mammoth and behemmoth? or anything else worth knowing.

thanks in advance

Comment

• Beastmaster frag

Click image for larger version

Name:	ss (2015-06-21 at 02.32.59).png
Views:	1
Size:	7.4 KB
ID:	1714372 Click image for larger version

Name:	frag.png
Size:	426.3 KB
ID:	1714373 no new skill for perfect X frag of BM? and the same color when you got "Auguric Quarterstaff?" .
          Can you do something on this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshua12346 View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]141518[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]141519[/ATTACH] no new skill for perfect X frag of BM? and the same color when you got "Auguric Quarterstaff?" .
            Can you do something on this?
            Looks like Auguric BM Frag won't be receiving the blue color here, but they'll be adding the skill to BM Frag in near future.
            Originally posted by R2CS_Rob View Post
            Thanks for the screenshot. It took a while to find a Chinese version of the Frag (servers in China are no longer running it seems like), but I eventually found some Chinese servers running out of Malaysia. It won't be fixed this week, but the developers are looking into it. Sorry for the delay.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140448[/ATTACH]
            Red is the new Green.

Comment

• thank you :P near future

Comment

• Originally posted by joshua54652 View Post
                thank you :P near future
                In few weeks would be my guess.
                Red is the new Green.

Comment

• oh thanks ... hoping for that....

Comment

• trueskill lvl 130 (feral side skill) does not work ,does not reveal hidden rogues
                    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

• any update about BMs new skill at Perfect fragarach X?

R2 admins please work on BMs new skill at PERFECT FRAGARACH X ...thanks..hoping for it next week
                      Last edited by Reverie; 06-27-2015, 11:53 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• its been so many months since the beastmaster class has been released ,
                        although a great class there r a lot of bugs in it some r some very crusial ones which affect the BM gameplay
                        1)familiars dont get the invincibility buff on every lvl of all )events like void,ladder,mt etc they die on each lvl before u even come out to the floor which is annoying!
                        2) familiars stop attacking if u switch rooms or instances or if u r fighting for more than 5 mins in the same map.
                        3) mammoth familiar is COMPLETELY bugged nothing in that familiar works as intended!
                        4)lvl 130 skill truesight is broken ,it does not work .
                        5)spirit familiars deal reduced damage as their basic atk is physical instead of magical :/
                        6) battle shout buffs all players around u not just the party so cant use it in any event which includes competition! and its damage is broken too
                        7)(not crucial) no colour change in aug frag.
                        8) bug with the poison skill , if a poofed rogue walks on it and gets stunned by the skill he still stays hidden and doesnt come out of invisibility!
                        9) hit rating issue with BM sometimes it takes 2 hits to damage a mob in tg,ladder etc even with 60%+ hit!
                        PS: PLEASE PLEASE let some gms know abt this thread and atleast some of the bugs in the top gets fixed asap
                        PPS:PLEASE DO NOT merge this thread with the existing BM bug thread as that thread has been COMPLETELY IGNORED!!
                        thnx for ur time ,
                        good day!!

grt now we can never expect any fixes thnx for merging
                        Last edited by Reverie; 07-05-2015, 01:21 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
                        (-[>.<]-)

Comment

• @diablu lmfao, classic troll from r2. xD

Comment

• have to read the previous 19 pages to see if my bugs arent alrdy reported...phew -_-

there's inconsistency of the BM invocation's description and the actual buff when casted on a player

Name:	invocation.PNG
Size:	124.0 KB
ID:	1714671
                            note the 25% crit dmg part

Name:	Stats-crop.jpg
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	1714672
                            stats w/o invocation buff

Name:	actual stats.PNG
Size:	294.0 KB
ID:	1714673
                            stats w/ invocation buff

it gives 15% instead of 25% as said in familiar's interface. if u guys are gonna fix it can u pls, pls, pls follow the number shown in interface Q.Q

also the range that the familiar buffs. i more or less dont care (...much) that it doesnt buff the nearby player, but its kind of weird that the familiar fails to buff its own master sometimes. i can stand still for 4-5 min and still not get anything even tho the buffs have been casted many times (viewed from interface/buff icon next to the familiar panel). the only solution i have is either to move according to the familiar or switch them back and forth so the familiar "might" land next to me. its fine w/ invocation (elk, 30 sec), but its annoying to have to wait for hunt (fox, 1 min 40 sec) only to find out that...oops it alrdy buffed yet the owner doesnt get anything. not to mention sometimes the familiar is too lazy and just performs other skills BUT the buffs -_-
                            Last edited by windbneathwings; 07-09-2015, 05:34 AM.

Comment

• Vidalian Legends

For some strange reason my Beastmaster doesn't get the kill in vl when i kill the other player for the rank. It doesn't give me the confirm box that always appears. I dont know if it doesnt count the kill if my familiar kills the player.

Comment

• Is it possible that your win/lose confirmation pop-up is being hindered by lag?

Comment

Working...
                                X