Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread merged.

Comment

Dragon Sword rewarded from Dragonspine PVP now reads with Chinese in its description.

Comment

Originally posted by Kosmodestiny View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]114739[/ATTACH]

The new Beastmaster class doesn't get a balancer buff in seng. This makes doing damage to anything practically impossible for them while they are low level
        Idk if anyone can confirm, but is that l2 seng? I go to l1 normally and I had the balancer for my beastmaster. However, one time I went to l2 and had no balancer.

As the abover poster said the DS from Dragonspine has Chinese text. However, the DS from day in vidalia pack can't be used by bm since it says it's for priest:

Comment

BeastMaster Bugs

beastmasters quest is bugged . also they are bald. also weapon shards wont work. also shining armor pack wont work. also their is armor for all kinds of classes with things in them to summon a famillar. Thats all i have to say thanks. luv ya r2games

Comment

Originally posted by reinviting View Post
            Idk if anyone can confirm, but is that l2 seng? I go to l1 normally and I had the balancer for my beastmaster. However, one time I went to l2 and had no balancer.

As the abover poster said the DS from Dragonspine has Chinese text. However, the DS from day in vidalia pack can't be used by bm since it says it's for priest:

As the original poster I can confirm. It's only in L2 seng that beastmaster doesn't get the balancer buff.
            [Name]: Kosmo
            [Level]: 150 Eidolon
            [Class]: Hybrid Mage
            [Server]: Newgrounds
            [Wings]: Moving through the Demon Lord sets
            [Mount]: Super Jiyaori
            [Pet]: Too many

Comment

well the fs bugg might be due to r2 orginaly lowering the mats nided for synthing frags if i rember correctly o.o mostly due to out cry tht the orginal frags tht we had were not really worth the mats so no1 was making em o-o so they adjusted the stats and cost a litttle way back when frag first came out o-o

Comment

There's a bug with beastmasters and the epic set title ethereal warrior. None of the beastmaster's sets are in the list of sets to get the title, so even if they wear full epic ethereal/bloodforge, they don't get the title.

Also, there are no set bonuses for any Epic Gear for beastmaster.
                The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

A few other problems/errors, not exactly bugs but they should be fixed. The familiars are a bit dumb when it comes to fighting enemies, since they won't go further than maybe 400-600 distance from the character and when there are multiple enemies they spend a lot of time moving around and not attacking. Another thing is that the familiars with AOE's don't specify their max targets(how many mobs they can hit) and they don't hit every mob so there is definately a max amount of targets that they can hit which looks to be about 5 which kind of sucks. Also the skills for the beastmaster do not specify what type of damage they inflict, they just say that they do a certain amount of damage, they say nothing about whether they are physical or magical.

Comment

R2 fix this BUG please T.Y #13

Comment

The team is currently working on debugging the reported issues. Please be patient as we move towards a tidier class.
                      Last edited by Reverie; 11-23-2014, 10:39 PM.

Comment

it just started doing this

Click image for larger version

Name:	bmfrag.png
Views:	1
Size:	662.8 KB
ID:	1703714

Comment

Originally posted by jayman3669 View Post
                          it just started doing this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]115340[/ATTACH]
                          All upgrades are like that.
                          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

i got a couple optional quest at lvl 41

Comment

Quest stops at level 25... fixed it please

Comment

Originally posted by Kosmodestiny View Post
                                As the original poster I can confirm. It's only in L2 seng that beastmaster doesn't get the balancer buff.
                                Narrow the scope of the problem =].

So while paying attention to my familiars attack, it seems that some skills are not working as intended unless I'm reading it wrong.

For example, the elk skills rejuvenation isn't healing at all(it just gains it's natural health over time.) [don't have a pic of this]
                                Also the skill invocation(learn at level 2 elk) shown here:

The buff doesn't show up at all on neither me or the familiar despite it being a 10 minute buff.
                                I'll keep looking to see if the probably next skill(think level 4) has any problems.

Comment

Working...
                                X