No announcement yet.

Beastmaster Bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same thing happened to me. I sent in a ticket, just waiting for an exchange of weapons.

Comment

we have bug with this new char we cant get quest and we dont know why

Comment

Both ring and necklace from epic shards can be socketed, unlike the other classes:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	cys_bmgems.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	184.0 KB
ID:	1703850

Name:	cys_bstmstr.jpg
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	1704233

Name:	cys_bstmstr1.jpg
Size:	242.5 KB
ID:	1704232
        Last edited by Valzee; 12-03-2014, 09:07 PM. Reason: Add info

Comment

optional quest return at lvl 41 for BM
          (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmm beast master is missing just noticed while i was selling some junk

Comment

AS much times I went there for day in Vidalia I never notice that.

Anywho I figured as much, but level 4 elk skills have the same problem as the previous 2 skills mentioned above:
              (the skill is used but there's no buff to signify that it's in use, nor do I actually get the dmg immunity/attack increase)

Anyone have any other familiars with skill problems? =o
              Last edited by reinviting; 11-25-2014, 09:53 PM. Reason: More specific on the problem of the skill

Comment

edit: beastmasters get a pk lvl 1 when they win in vidalian legends.
                Last edited by Eirys; 11-26-2014, 10:52 PM.

Comment

the level 20 crystal weapon took my 200 crytals and gave me a priest weapon is there anyway to get a refund on that or give me a proper item that i can actually use

Comment

Hi, I dont know if Fragarach weapon of beastmaster is bugged but I hope no cuz I spent a looooot of FS and Dragon Crystal getting Legendary (Damaged) Auguric Quarterstaff I +7(Superior Fragarach I +7 on other classes), I enchanted it to +7 cuz as U can see on screen shot Legendary (Damaged) Auguric Quarterstaff II need +7, and to get Legendary (Damaged) Auguric Quarterstaff I I needed 15 FS and enchant +7 until 1 before fragarach weapon, I got it since 3rd day since Beastmaster class was released so I didnt knew was bugged, please give to people that can comprobate they got high fragarach before next maintenance (that R running right now) a compensation of the materials or something if the cost to get Legendary (Damaged) Auguric Quarterstaff I was bugged, I already sent a ticket days before but I want to post here too my screen shot to comprobate I got it before U fix that bug... hope Frag wasnt bugged and high cost its only cuz its a new and different class but if not please compensate us, Thanks ^w^

Name:	Crystal Saga (S58)Zetho Fragarach Shard bug beastmaster class 26 -11-2014.jpg
Size:	465.7 KB
ID:	1703971

Comment

My Beastmaster is LVL 45 now but i still don´t have my Main Quest back even after Maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by R22407174 View Post
                        the level 20 crystal weapon took my 200 crytals and gave me a priest weapon is there anyway to get a refund on that or give me a proper item that i can actually use
                        You will need to file a ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Attach screenshot(s) depicting the issue and briefly explain the mix-up. The GMs should get you sorted out from there.

In regards to compensation for the mix-up with Fragarach synthesis prices, the suggestion has been forwarded to the GMs.
                        Last edited by Reverie; 11-27-2014, 04:42 AM.

Comment

How exactly do we start the main quest line again?
                          I still get the option from the weaponsmith to enter blight dungeon but still don't get the quest to kill 3 of each of the monsters from the king there using the dragon sword. This is where my main quest line ended.

Comment

The enter Indigo Blight dungeon option takes you to Secretonia, the map where you get the DS to kill the enemies. So go in there and you should be able to pick up your quest again.
                            Last edited by JPwayne82444; 11-27-2014, 04:45 AM. Reason: Fixed a typo

Comment

Still bug

STILL HAVE BUGGED IN BEASTMASTER, ON THE EPIC ARMORS SETS

Name:	BMSET.png
Size:	375.2 KB
ID:	1703984Click image for larger version

Name:	PSET.png
Size:	508.7 KB
ID:	1703985

Comment

I go into Secretonia and equip the ds but the king there doesn't give the quest to kill 3 of each type of monsters there. The King just offers to return me back.

Comment

Working...
                                X