X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typo bugs

Hi R2,

I read in the last patch notes that you changed the description of the basic attack for the reaper pet..
    However, you changed the description for all pets with physical base attack. Even my DK says "Performs a basic magic attack".

Please change that back. if you want to fix the reaper pet then just give it a basic magic attack but dont just change the typo for all physical attacks..

Bug

Click image for larger version

Name:	bug.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	1662320
    \

typo

Comment

it should be "Pet cannot be morphed with pet equipment"

Comment

this is (S43)Raineee from Killer's Den btw. currently using my priest

Comment

Typo bugs

Click image for larger version

Name:	bug.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	1662321Click image for larger version

Name:	bug2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	1662322

Find these simple typo bugs this is francis017's main btw
          IGN: (S43)Raineee
          Class: Mage
          Server: Killer's Den (merged with Glacial Planes, Shrine of Ariel, The Void Encampment, Sullen Dunes and Cimmerian Woodlands)
          Guild: (S43)Champions
          Position: Cutest

Officially the #1 Mage in Killer's Den and STILL the cutest in merged servers

i'm a female gamer with mandible claws :D those who dares to defy me shall be eaten alive by karma ;D

Comment

Both bugs have been reported a few minutes ago. No need for another thread about it .-.

Comment

Merge it to one thread.

Comment

Also is it Sperion or Spherion? The item you equip says sperion, however, in the message that shows when you either morph it to the next form, or max out the lvl of its current form, calls it "Spherion".
                The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

It's Sperion, and completely unrelated to this thread.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Appreciate the reports. As the others have already mentioned, we are already aware of this and will be fixing it with this week's server maintenance.

Note: This thread is now closed.

Comment

Working...
                    X