• Show
Clear All

• 7thLegion
    replied
    TY for the update now people might shut-up about it

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    The devs have confirmed the intentional setting; reap on.

Leave a comment:

• MindlessFist
    replied
    Lolz, really... R2 gives us something good and you bumbling morons question it? Seriously, are you hearing yourselves? Be happy that the new area drops such good items.

Leave a comment:

• R23148749
    replied
    I think ill simply assume the drops are purposefully done this way so ill retract my initial assumption, good day!~

Leave a comment:

• hyujeen
    replied
    Do not report it. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• R24481315
    replied
    PLEASE REVIEW ELITE DROP FROM NEW ZONE

cuz people starting to abuse the so easy to get enchanted skill dust and other loot the elite drop from new zone

Leave a comment:

• spectremortredsf
    replied
    Lol r2 just bched slapped all the players who went through the struggle to upgrading their *** by making them easy drops for the players who didn't have the high upgrades.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    I have left a message for the team inquiring about whether or not the rare drops are intentional. Because they are on weekend, we won't be hearing back from them until Monday, at the soonest.

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    prob is a bug but saturday and they still haven't said anything about it and also 165 dungeon op af so might be legit, idk

Leave a comment:

• R23148749
    replied
    160+ elites drops

So main question is I don't know if it's a bug or suppose to be like this but for now the elites have been dropping gmut ,ew, Esd, Theron and even soul shards lmao it just seems a little game breaking so wonder if it's suppose to be like this or if it's a bug

Leave a comment:

• j3ffr3y001
    replied
    toink. mass dc'ed

R2 Thank you so much for the elites drops (event) on new maps. hope this will stay 4ever??? toink toink

Leave a comment:

Working...
X