Items Gone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Items Gone

All my costumes and pets are gone hahaha that's wonderful.

Oh boy, I'm scared to look at my vault now... maybe I should just go to sleep already.
    Last edited by Reverie; 06-07-2017, 08:05 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
    CS I - (S103)Lugh
    CS II - (S10)Lugh

Same here my mount, pets, diviner lvl back to zero and some vault item also gone...

Anybody from CS need your response ,,, I file a ticket also have problem on "character box selection"
    Last edited by fluor; 06-07-2017, 05:33 AM. Reason: wrong spelling,,added message ..

Comment

all of my mounts, pets, armor, offhand, etc.. diviner level went back to zero. and some items in bag and vault are missing.

Comment

mounts, pets, equipments, divine soul diviner gone. not funny at all

Comment

me too, all pets, costumes and zodiac mounts are all gone. whats happening?

Comment

Can you dumbasses get your **** together at some point? Seriously. Diviner gone, ancient divine soul gone, 1/3 of my god damn vault gone, all my armor gone, my mount gone, costume gone, banner gone, cape gone, and more. Just when you think you cant screw up something any worse, you step right up and prove us wrong. Well done, yet again r2.
            Last edited by Reverie; 06-07-2017, 08:16 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate language.

Comment

quick rollback pls

Comment

I lost my cape, banner, pets, mounts, costumes, death odor, my genie is completely gone, wing skills which I had unlocked, alot of inventory and vault items.....alot of items!!!!!!!
                I lost thousands of dollars worth of items! fix this!!!!!!
                Last edited by cindygmrgirl; 06-07-2017, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Someone is getting either fired or choked today in R2's HQ lol

Comment

As bad as when characters got randomly deleted for whatever reason.

Truth be told I'm not sure if it's time related(had a character on when the dc happen) server related(with so few people on each server, hard to tell if it's a server problem) or as unfortunate as some people have in the pass, a single out problem.

This is a big problem because it's not only that people lost items they worked hard either using time or money(and quite a bit at that.) but it screws up the system they worked on altogether. For example going from near max diviner all the way back to level 1 as if you never invested in it?

Another main point that it's the system is because as others have mentioned, they lost their cape and their high end mount(which after a point, you can't discard the mount.)

o if I had to guess, it's a stretch, but worst thing for me was that I lost a week last time it happened. So the last data the server had of me was during that week.
                    What happen above seems to have tried using the data saved from before cap, and even before the mount "Doombringer" was released(so july 7th 2016.) was released. So about a year ago. Which I believe cape, diviner, and ancient divine(divine soul) was also released after that date. Thus when the server is trying to 'map' let say the mount. If doom isn't available it'll be something close to doom -> null. Since the target is null, it won't exist. Same scenario for cape, diviner, and ancient divine(divine soul.)

That's my 2 cent son the matter. Hope it's fixed soon because that is quite a lot of work that was lost and money as well.

If anything it'll be best to make sure it happens by the end of the day. Since who knows how the server will save, if it does, after maintenance is over. Not sure the mechanics of it, but may cause conflicting issues in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Driet View Post
                      Someone is getting either fired or choked today in R2's HQ lol
                      If they need help with the choking, I would love to volunteer. L-O-V-E.

Comment

Damn, i lost my fused DB lv 20 (with db lv 20 + full mount food) + full mount food, divination points, elementals, double imbued cape with lv 18 awaken, full pet hut, all my op pets, what happened??? i smell stop of playing

Comment

Guys whoever read this part , please take pictures for all your stuff and items, and describe them in details, SAVE those pictures on your desktop just in case you lost them, you have a proof.... i lost my divine auguric frag X fused with another X ......... () but i forgive r2. if they please hurry with the fixing

Comment

stop this merge! resolve this big one 1st R2!!!!

Comment

wheel of destiny reset to 0, genie gone too.

Comment

Working...
                              X