Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunderbumm
    replied
    You cant be ***** serious. Really? You want me to waste my damn time telling you every system, every item, every costume, etc that Ive upgraded over the last year? Im screwed out of thousands of dollars.....and I'll get "No screen shot, sorry nothing we can do" Kiss my ***, r2.

You've had almost 12 hours to rectify the situation. You know very well how to roll things back. An 11 month loss of items and money is completely unacceptable. Get the **** fixed immediately or let us know to file fraud charges with our credit card companies and get our money back. Enough of your **.
    Last edited by Reverie; 06-07-2017, 04:57 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• LighTree
    replied
    Please do, I sincerely appreciate all your efforts.

Leave a comment:

• KanaDT
    replied
    As of now a CRM has been notified. We are still looking for a better possible way to restore your items. Until then please continue to be patient and I will keep you all updated.

Leave a comment:

• LighTree
    replied
    Ouch... they say it was after "maintenance" but I don't think it was meant to fix anything though!

Leave a comment:

• mimi1005
    replied
    Where are my bloody stuffs!!!!?????????
    Click image for larger version

Name:	lost.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	289.2 KB
ID:	1730353

Leave a comment:

• LighTree
    replied
    Oh my bad, I didn't know I had to remember every single item in my vault and inventory. All 500+ of them and take screenshots and videos of all of them. Just in case this might happen in the future. I'm deeply sorry I was just not aware.
    Last edited by LighTree; 06-07-2017, 11:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• lordoflordsss
    replied
    Originally posted by KanaDT View Post
    First we want to apologize for the inconvenience after this mornings situation. We are sorry to hear that many players items have gone missing. What we would like for everyone to do who was affected after maintenance, is for them to submit a ticket and then pm me your ticket number or email used to submit the ticket. I would then like for you to tell me in a pm the name of the items you have lost along with any gem sockets and we will do our absolute best to get your items back as soon as possible.

Once we gather more information on the most possible way to handle this situation, I will notify everyone.
    How am i going to remember exactly all of my items,stats,pets,mounts,Diviner etc, when almost of them are gone and dont have any screenshots of those? LadyJo is right, Roll-back the server atleast an hour before maintenance

Leave a comment:

• R290093713
    replied
    > KANA.. how would this people remember all the items theyd lost, since items in the vault also gone. And 2nd, if they pm the items, how sure are you that it is the right item. How about just re-roll the server so it would be fair for all.

Leave a comment:

• hiimdeity.twitch
    replied
    do you understand how hard it is going to be to know every last item? the items in the storage are sorted so of course seeing empty spaces will be a shock......this is insane

Leave a comment:

• reinviting
    replied
    I agree. On top of that the magnitude of what people lost is quite different than what happen last time.

As much as rollbacks are frowned upon action wise, last time it would have wasted other people's week of work to restorea small amount of player week of work. Even then provinf what was lost in a week was troublesome. Imagine people trying to explain what they lost in a year?

So in short some people will miss a day, but sure what people who weren't affected lost a day, will come nowhere near as close as the amount of people affected lost within a year. Got to imagine that, with everything lost, it'll be nigh-impossible to reimburse each case(the magnitude that it is) on top of taking into, if you decide to do so, the point of interested, spender rank, pays to consume, treasure boxes, black Friday sale and more.

Just my 2 cents on the matter.

Leave a comment:

• LadyJo
    replied
    why don't you simple re-roll the server to 1hour before maintenance, there is too many accounts/character that we're affected by this so doing it 1 by 1 would be a hassle don't you think?

Leave a comment:

• KanaDT
    replied
    First we want to apologize for the inconvenience after this mornings situation. We are sorry to hear that many players items have gone missing. What we would like for everyone to do who was affected after maintenance, is for them to submit a ticket and then pm me your ticket number or email used to submit the ticket. I would then like for you to tell me in a pm the name of the items you have lost along with any gem sockets and we will do our absolute best to get your items back as soon as possible.

Once we gather more information on the most possible way to handle this situation, I will notify everyone.
    Last edited by KanaDT; 06-07-2017, 09:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• hiimdeity.twitch
    replied
    um hello? why is my gear gone, frag, pet hut gone, pets in bar gone, my divination points are gone, my zodiac rat mount is gone as well,my wings are not upgraded like they were previously. what in the world happened and when is this going to be fixed? i literally just spent money to work on my stuff and this happens? The points i had in shop are even gone. Says zero now. also just noticed that my wardrobe is empty also and my current 8% costume is gone..items from vault gone as well. I nervous to sign into my other accounts to look. Please fix this like today. Dont put it off like you guys do with EVERYTHING else

Leave a comment:

• kzh1997
    replied
    My stuffs are gone as well

Leave a comment:

• hiimdeity.twitch
    replied
    even the points in shop i had are gone

Leave a comment:

Working...
X