Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Minori's Fix-It List

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GameStop2
    replied
    I'm not sure how to get the picture on the forum, but I can prove this screenshot for evidence to prove that the eidolon system drops the lily's as well. I would like to inquire about the system being reworked to provide something other than green dragon coin-esk rewards. I understand that it isn't probable, but neverless I'd like to ask just the same.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by GameStop2 View Post

I was wondering if there is a way the same issue with the eidolon system "Dig" fuction could be fixed? Same item drops there, no use especially.
    I'm not very familiar with that part of the system. It is a chance system, not every item is going to be good, but if you can supply the same information required for the coins I can have it looked into.

Leave a comment:

• GameStop2
    replied
    Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

This was apart of an event that only comes sometimes. It's been fixed and replaced with a quartermaster token. This allows you to get other much-needed items.
    I was wondering if there is a way the same issue with the eidolon system "Dig" fuction could be fixed? Same item drops there, no use especially.

Leave a comment:

• GameStop2
    replied
    that makes me feel better im spinning 1 coin at a time and haven't seen it at all in 350 spins

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    I have spun over 1000 Green dragon coins on my character over the course of the game, and not once have I ever seen the vault expander on the wheel, maybe a potential bug? I've asked around and nobody in my discord that plays, nor anyone in my current server I have asked has seen it in the wheel, let alone obtained one. Could you inquire about this?
    i do remember it was removed on 2nd yr of CS (maybe before or after CS 1st anniv >_< too old of a spin ever ) but they never removed the icon.. it was removed before or after the first ever CS merge..
    i do think the mods and GMs on those days even put it somewhere in forum or it was created in a thread somewhere.. i could be wrong, but i never got any as green dragon coin is as rare as we can only have 1 a day back in those days..

Click image for larger version

Name:	removed vault expander.png
Views:	1
Size:	635.3 KB
ID:	1980653
    Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 03-19-2019, 11:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    someone tell me the corruption isnt broken, fr i cant go to the boss right after i kill all the mobs...
    heres video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IclBMEXrzlw as i didnt expect it will happen i only have the one when it didnt go to the boss and the mobs already gone.
    Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 03-19-2019, 12:09 PM. Reason: did reupload video... got it shorter

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    How many green dragon coins would be enough to prove? I currently have 750 green dragon coins. I will save more if you could give me a solid number. Would an Nvidia recording work?
    I could have multiple people save coins and together we could probably hit a substantial goal of even like 50k. Just tossing around ideas, since we're getting some QOL fixes, might as well try to help in some way. If you need any more data I can recruit for the cause ^_^
    The way you record the videos doesn't matter as long as there is a link without downloading the videos for them to be viewed. I do recommend uploading them to youtube. It depends on how you choose to spin the coins. If you spin them 8 at a time you'll likely need more, but if you spin all of them 1 at a time it should be plenty of spins proving it doesn't load onto the wheel.

Leave a comment:

• GameStop2
    replied
    How many green dragon coins would be enough to prove? I currently have 750 green dragon coins. I will save more if you could give me a solid number. Would an Nvidia recording work?
    I could have multiple people save coins and together we could probably hit a substantial goal of even like 50k. Just tossing around ideas, since we're getting some QOL fixes, might as well try to help in some way. If you need any more data I can recruit for the cause ^_^
    Last edited by GameStop2; 03-17-2019, 02:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Can you please tell me which set of gear is failing? I've tested 3 different sets of gear and have had no pieces disappear on a fail.
    no idea, wut a friend said, guess he trolling xd

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    I have spun over 1000 Green dragon coins on my character over the course of the game, and not once have I ever seen the vault expander on the wheel, maybe a potential bug? I've asked around and nobody in my discord that plays, nor anyone in my current server I have asked has seen it in the wheel, let alone obtained one. Could you inquire about this?
    Unfortunately, this will be very difficult to prove because it's a chance system and the item is rare. You'd need to spin a very large number of coins and I'd need a video documenting that the vault expander isn't rewarded.

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
    apparently 175> to new gear set breaks now so gg, back to step 1
    Can you please tell me which set of gear is failing? I've tested 3 different sets of gear and have had no pieces disappear on a fail.
    Last edited by *Minori*; 03-16-2019, 01:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GameStop2
    replied
    Captured with Lightshot

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    apparently 175> to new gear set breaks now so gg, back to step 1

Leave a comment:

• dawkhawk72
    replied
    Thank you ao much for the eb gear nd banner fixes! Those fixes were a big help, but I also wished the server time for s128 was fixed too.

Leave a comment:

• GameStop2
    replied
    Really tho, great job pushing all of these QOL bug fixes! <3
    The banner fix and the Evil beast gear fix were outstanding problems for many of us, now malefic gear is far more obtainable!
    Last edited by GameStop2; 03-14-2019, 02:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by Dode. View Post
    Banners are unbreakable now
    150 gear no longer consumes the ebs gear upon fail... THANK YOU!!!!!
    Thank you for the update! I'm happy to be of assistance.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X