X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by Dode. View Post
    Seems if Floor 140 of Ladder does not supply you with the new items "endless Rage" or "Ancient Blood"
    http://puu.sh/FOf6l/768563fb1c.jpg
    I apologize for the late response. I have spoken with the team and they've confirmed it is a chance item. This means you won't always receive the items when completing ladder.

Leave a comment:

• Dode.
    replied
    Seems if Floor 140 of Ladder does not supply you with the new items "endless Rage" or "Ancient Blood"
    http://puu.sh/FOf6l/768563fb1c.jpg

Leave a comment:

• PsychNM
    replied
    Noted, I was gonna voice it out but was kinda had alot of background noise XD. Many Thanks Minori

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Mihonaco is correct. The stats supplied are 90%, but the displayed stats on the Ancient Soul State bonus are incorrect. I will speak with the team about correcting it.

For future reference, when explaining the issues pertaining to a system please, take the time to write it out on the forums. It's difficult to read the in-text messages. Thank you!
    Last edited by *Minori*; 05-19-2020, 05:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mihonaco
    replied
    the soul stats arent bugged
    only they show they give 50% instead of the supposed 90% but in fact they do give 90% and not 50%

Leave a comment:

• PsychNM
    replied
    It is at this time i will add Divine Soul to this List. The Souls are not giving the correct stats in terms to their respective %'s Documentation will be coming soon.

Documentation with explanation
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85EbnsWsPw4
    Last edited by PsychNM; 05-19-2020, 12:33 PM. Reason: Adding the documentation

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Still no update at this time. What issues are you experiencing with the forums?

Leave a comment:

• PsychNM
    replied
    Hi Minori, Has there been an update? also what is going on with the forums?

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    You do not need to tag me. I can see the post. I'm waiting for an answer in regards to your question. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• PsychNM
    replied
    Does it qualify as a bug *Minori*

Leave a comment:

• PsychNM
    replied
    ok so how the dungeon works is. You kill the Flamearcher and he provides you a buff that is immune to the fire to get to the first boss. However should u not have the buff you take insane amount of damage while going thru the fire. IN the lvl 65 dungeon (Cheurna Gorge) you get this buff. However in the 235 dungeon. The buff is not given and you take insane damage.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by PsychNM View Post
    I will add the bug from the 235 dungeon here.
    When the killers den(65) dungeon is chosen. The Chief Flamearcher(mini boss) whom is supposed to give a fire immunity buff does not give the buff at all. I am sending you the video now *Minori*
    I have viewed the video you sent to me. Unfortunately, it's not clear enough for me to understand what you're trying to document.

Leave a comment:

• PsychNM
    replied
    I will add the bug from the 235 dungeon here.
    When the killers den(65) dungeon is chosen. The Chief Flamearcher(mini boss) whom is supposed to give a fire immunity buff does not give the buff at all. I am sending you the video now *Minori*

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    If the Party Leader enter to Lv1 or Lv50 or Lv100, as Party Members attempt, you lose ladder attempts.
    is fixed.
    so if someone accidentally clicked party Member Attempt while being the Party Leader, its safe with a pop up saying gibberish but all worked.
    thanks R2 and mods,
    Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 01-29-2020, 07:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by R21364772 View Post
    Is it really normal fr Shifters not to have their mount stats like movement speed when morphed or is it bugged?
    If so then Shifters dont need to upgrade mounts then?
    It is normal that movement speed does not work. If the other stats are not functioning please, provide documentation of the issue. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X