Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Minori's Fix-It List

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R21364772
    replied
    Is it really normal fr Shifters not to have their mount stats like movement speed when morphed or is it bugged?
    If so then Shifters dont need to upgrade mounts then?

Leave a comment:

• PsychNM
    replied
    Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post

this one i tested already. its fine now, but gonna test again after merge...

and since i didnt list all the ladder entry bug... might as well again

id just like to state, i lost my ladder run because i clicked member after the party leader went in, game froze(NO it wasnt lag, i never lag. I PAY for lag and i am very disappointed.) and i didnt go anywhere, but i had a collect crystal ladder reward button. clicked upon it and nothing it vanished. all this happened immediately after reset.

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    [] Ladder - If you enter before party lead you lose the ladder run. Lvl 50, Lvl 100 [Pending Player Verification]
    this one i tested already. its fine now, but gonna test again after merge...

and since i didnt list all the ladder entry bug... might as well again

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
    Just putting the reminder back.. (ill explain further)

Reminder: Be careful when entering ladder.

#1. If the Party Leader enter to Lv1, Party Members entering Lv50 and Lv100 will be bugged, therefore lose their ladder attempts.
    #2. If the Party Leader enter to Lv50, Party Members entering Lv1 and Lv100 will be bugged, therefore lose their ladder attempts.
    #3. If the Party Leader enter to Lv100, Party Members entering Lv1 and Lv50 will be bugged, therefore lose their ladder attempts.

And..
    So i tried these with multiple alts (lets not tell the number)..
    Seems like the accidental clicking of Party Leader entry when you are a Party member (then losing ladder attempts) ... is fixed.
    and Party Leader entering as Party Member (then losing ladder attempts) ....is fixed

(just putting the reminder so...other curious people ...dont go on ladder bug.. )

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    I will still need documentation of the issue. In this case, I'd recommend a video clearly showing the skill being used and the stats. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• PsychNM
    replied
    Also while on the matter. The debuff of Counter II does apply, Its the defense increase of 75% that there is no buff for at all. (Reworded from earlier.) Defense stays the same)

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Thank you! I'll have it looked into.

Leave a comment:

• PsychNM
    replied
    Bounty bug, when inserting issue bounties sometimes the bounties turn negative. therefore creating a null and void on anyone accepting bounties.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    I need documentation of the issue, please.

Leave a comment:

• PsychNM
    replied
    Also on the note. Counter II for Knights does not provide the defense buff of 75%

Leave a comment:

• PsychNM
    replied
    i sent you the video directly. Hope it helps.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Please, supply video documentation or screenshots! Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• PsychNM
    replied
    Gear from EBS does not disenchant into SC IV or anything at all.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Thank you for the screenshot, Caia!

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 11-30-2019, 11:21 AM. Reason: Changing Picture to mine..

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by Dode. View Post
    good news... laddeer 134 is fixed!!! bad news... 135 has mob stuck in wall now! so we will get 1 floor per ladder unlocked every 2 weeks!! woot
    Can you supply me with a screenshot time-stamped, showing where the mob is stuck in ladder 135, please? Thank you!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X