Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will still need documentation of the issue. In this case, I'd recommend a video clearly showing the skill being used and the stats. Thank you!
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• [] Ladder - If you enter before party lead you lose the ladder run. Lvl 50, Lvl 100 [Pending Player Verification]
      this one i tested already. its fine now, but gonna test again after merge...

and since i didnt list all the ladder entry bug... might as well again

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
      Just putting the reminder back.. (ill explain further)

Reminder: Be careful when entering ladder.

#1. If the Party Leader enter to Lv1, Party Members entering Lv50 and Lv100 will be bugged, therefore lose their ladder attempts.
      #2. If the Party Leader enter to Lv50, Party Members entering Lv1 and Lv100 will be bugged, therefore lose their ladder attempts.
      #3. If the Party Leader enter to Lv100, Party Members entering Lv1 and Lv50 will be bugged, therefore lose their ladder attempts.

And..
      So i tried these with multiple alts (lets not tell the number)..
      Seems like the accidental clicking of Party Leader entry when you are a Party member (then losing ladder attempts) ... is fixed.
      and Party Leader entering as Party Member (then losing ladder attempts) ....is fixed

(just putting the reminder so...other curious people ...dont go on ladder bug.. )
      Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
      Server:(S22)Tyria Village
      Spouse: (S23)Socrates
      Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
      -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
      -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
      -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

• Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post

this one i tested already. its fine now, but gonna test again after merge...

and since i didnt list all the ladder entry bug... might as well again

id just like to state, i lost my ladder run because i clicked member after the party leader went in, game froze(NO it wasnt lag, i never lag. I PAY for lag and i am very disappointed.) and i didnt go anywhere, but i had a collect crystal ladder reward button. clicked upon it and nothing it vanished. all this happened immediately after reset.

Comment

• Is it really normal fr Shifters not to have their mount stats like movement speed when morphed or is it bugged?
          If so then Shifters dont need to upgrade mounts then?

Comment

• Originally posted by R21364772 View Post
            Is it really normal fr Shifters not to have their mount stats like movement speed when morphed or is it bugged?
            If so then Shifters dont need to upgrade mounts then?
            It is normal that movement speed does not work. If the other stats are not functioning please, provide documentation of the issue. Thank you.
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

• If the Party Leader enter to Lv1 or Lv50 or Lv100, as Party Members attempt, you lose ladder attempts.
              is fixed.
              so if someone accidentally clicked party Member Attempt while being the Party Leader, its safe with a pop up saying gibberish but all worked.
              thanks R2 and mods,
              Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 01-29-2020, 07:45 PM.
              Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
              Server:(S22)Tyria Village
              Spouse: (S23)Socrates
              Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
              -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
              -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
              -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

• I will add the bug from the 235 dungeon here.
                When the killers den(65) dungeon is chosen. The Chief Flamearcher(mini boss) whom is supposed to give a fire immunity buff does not give the buff at all. I am sending you the video now *Minori*

Comment

• Originally posted by PsychNM View Post
                  I will add the bug from the 235 dungeon here.
                  When the killers den(65) dungeon is chosen. The Chief Flamearcher(mini boss) whom is supposed to give a fire immunity buff does not give the buff at all. I am sending you the video now *Minori*
                  I have viewed the video you sent to me. Unfortunately, it's not clear enough for me to understand what you're trying to document.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

• ok so how the dungeon works is. You kill the Flamearcher and he provides you a buff that is immune to the fire to get to the first boss. However should u not have the buff you take insane amount of damage while going thru the fire. IN the lvl 65 dungeon (Cheurna Gorge) you get this buff. However in the 235 dungeon. The buff is not given and you take insane damage.

Comment

• Does it qualify as a bug *Minori*

Comment

• You do not need to tag me. I can see the post. I'm waiting for an answer in regards to your question. Thank you.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

• Hi Minori, Has there been an update? also what is going on with the forums?

Comment

• Still no update at this time. What issues are you experiencing with the forums?

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

• It is at this time i will add Divine Soul to this List. The Souls are not giving the correct stats in terms to their respective %'s Documentation will be coming soon.

Documentation with explanation
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85EbnsWsPw4
                              Last edited by PsychNM; 05-19-2020, 12:33 PM. Reason: Adding the documentation

Comment

• the soul stats arent bugged
                                only they show they give 50% instead of the supposed 90% but in fact they do give 90% and not 50%

Comment

Working...
                                X