X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by strongmind.softheart View Post
    While im not sure if it happens in other groups, in the East coast PvE group when Ice Queen spawns it is not announced like it is with the other world bosses.
    I'll add it to the list.

Originally posted by R21364772 View Post
    I dont know if we gotta call it bug, but this RED item bugs me, we cant loot it automatically on autoloot as it is not in the choices. its red and cannot be picked up by ALL loots.. really strange. this item is needed to be collected so we can summon Zeus. these item is from The Pantheon,
    They're called [Spirit Caller A] [Spirit Caller B] [Spirit Caller C] [Spirit Caller D] [Spirit Caller E] & [Spirit Caller F].
    To be clear, you're not able to pick up these items at all with the afk system? You're having to manually click the item to pick it up?
    Last edited by *Minori*; 02-23-2019, 02:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R21364772
    replied
    another bug from Pantheon.. only Purple equips gives [Refine Gem] (Gear Evolve).

Leave a comment:

• R21364772
    replied
    I dont know if we gotta call it bug, but this RED item bugs me, we cant loot it automatically on autoloot as it is not in the choices. its red and cannot be picked up by ALL loots.. really strange. this item is needed to be collected so we can summon Zeus. these item is from The Pantheon,
    They're called [Spirit Caller A] [Spirit Caller B] [Spirit Caller C] [Spirit Caller D] [Spirit Caller E] & [Spirit Caller F].
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• strongmind.softheart
    replied
    While im not sure if it happens in other groups, in the East coast PvE group when Ice Queen spawns it is not announced like it is with the other world bosses.

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

While I understand you're wishing to change certain aspects of the dragon wheel it is still a chance system and it's functioning as it should. The removal of the Quartermaster Purple Lily that was indeed a bug, and it was fixed. If there's another item for an event that's been placed there please tell me and I will try to have it removed.
    In regards to the teleporters again this is not a glitch or a bug. You're welcome to submit a ticket suggesting the implementation of the teleporters farther out.
    Thank you, and happy gaming.
    well any other mmorpg would catch up with it's own age (assuming they have respectable developers ofc) is the point, ticket suggestions dont do anything anyway, even reporting mallers have to send a ticket about 5 times for an actual response which is over a course of a number of months ¯\_(?)_/¯ it's not worth the effort, that r2 themselves dont even put in, we're not paid for this
    Last edited by xPrototypeT; 02-21-2019, 08:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

-the dragon coin mounts are not useful at all tho, even new servers get better mounts easily, they're considered 'rare' on the coin as well which is the main issue because it's not rare at all and a wasted slot. maybe back when the game started it was good because the mounts were strong but nowadays with tenets and all these systems and what not, these mounts simply dont matter and are not up to date to this day and age, same applies to EBS with lacking runs, pretty much everyone can do it tho, it's not 'some', add more runs like it's suppose to have.

-secret area isn't new, it was released over 2 years ago, that's just lazy developers even tho the suggestion has been made a number of times and should be common sense to have a teleporter because of how far away it even, there's even a option in the sg teleporter for the brand new maps just released so being new doesn't matter.
    While I understand you're wishing to change certain aspects of the dragon wheel it is still a chance system and it's functioning as it should. The removal of the Quartermaster Purple Lily that was indeed a bug, and it was fixed. If there's another item for an event that's been placed there please tell me and I will try to have it removed.
    In regards to the teleporters again this is not a glitch or a bug. You're welcome to submit a ticket suggesting the implementation of the teleporters farther out.
    Thank you, and happy gaming.

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied

I'll respond to these in bullet points to remove any confusion about which part I'm responding too in the order you posted.
    • The dragon coin systems are chance systems, which means not every item will be something you want.
    • The equipment failing and disappearing I am not certain of, but if you provide me with a video of this I will forward it to the team.
    • This is not a glitch or a bug. It's not implemented. They are still new areas.
    • Evil Beast Sanctuary, when it was released it was the last dungeon. It was intended to be difficult to complete. The lack of dungeon keys or VIP attempts is intended. I understand now the dungeon isn't difficult for [some] players, but during its release, you needed a full party to have a chance at beating the dungeon.
    -the dragon coin mounts are not useful at all tho, even new servers get better mounts easily, they're considered 'rare' on the coin as well which is the main issue because it's not rare at all and a wasted slot. maybe back when the game started it was good because the mounts were strong but nowadays with tenets and all these systems and what not, these mounts simply dont matter and are not up to date to this day and age, same applies to EBS with lacking runs, pretty much everyone can do it tho, it's not 'some', add more runs like it's suppose to have.

-secret area isn't new, it was released over 2 years ago, that's just lazy developers even tho the suggestion has been made a number of times and should be common sense to have a teleporter because of how far away it even, there's even a option in the sg teleporter for the brand new maps just released so being new doesn't matter.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by R22885485 View Post
    Wish .. [1] those temporary mounts in Dragon spins get removed too.. and
    [2] Celestial equip synthesize... fails makes the Evil beast equipment disappears.. not the case in all the synth but these.. and
    [3] the lack of Teleporter in areas like Secret Ares (last on the map fr 151-180 area) which holds the 175 dungeon.. The Pantheon
    and the new map 180-240 doesnt even have any teleporter on any map which makes it inconvenient to travel back and to any map but the first area for quest and for dungeons.

and lastly.. Evil Beast Sanctuary doesnt have Dungeon keys or ViP options..
    I'll respond to these in bullet points to remove any confusion about which part I'm responding too in the order you posted.
    • The dragon coin systems are chance systems, which means not every item will be something you want.
    • The equipment failing and disappearing I am not certain of, but if you provide me with a video of this I will forward it to the team.
    • This is not a glitch or a bug. It's not implemented. They are still new areas.
    • Evil Beast Sanctuary, when it was released it was the last dungeon. It was intended to be difficult to complete. The lack of dungeon keys or VIP attempts is intended. I understand now the dungeon isn't difficult for [some] players, but during its release, you needed a full party to have a chance at beating the dungeon.

Leave a comment:

• R21364772
    replied
    Originally posted by dawkhawk72 View Post
    165 dungeon is bugged for priests. There is no regular dungeon run option, only dungeon key.
    not only fr priest.. for knights too.. i even vip

Leave a comment:

• R22885485
    replied
    Wish .. [1] those temporary mounts in Dragon spins get removed too.. and
    [2] Celestial equip synthesize... fails makes the Evil beast equipment disappears.. not the case in all the synth but these.. and
    [3] the lack of Teleporter in areas like Secret Ares (last on the map fr 151-180 area) which holds the 175 dungeon.. The Pantheon
    and the new map 180-240 doesnt even have any teleporter on any map which makes it inconvenient to travel back and to any map but the first area for quest and for dungeons.

and lastly.. Evil Beast Sanctuary doesnt have Dungeon keys or ViP options..

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied

This was checked today. The issue has been fixed. If it has not then I'll need an updated video time-stamped showing that it's still an issue. Thank you, and happy gaming.
    ah today? i'll tell them then, thanks

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

this still happens tho, friend of mine always complains about it
    This was checked today. The issue has been fixed. If it has not then I'll need an updated video time-stamped showing that it's still an issue. Thank you, and happy gaming.

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    [X] Ladder: Once you pass floor 110 if any party member disconnects all players are kicked from the party and returned to starglade.
    this still happens tho, friend of mine always complains about it

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by dawkhawk72 View Post
    165 dungeon is bugged for priests. There is no regular dungeon run option, only dungeon key.
    I am not able to duplicate this issue. Can you please provide an in-game timestamped screenshot?
    Last edited by *Minori*; 02-19-2019, 06:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dawkhawk72
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X