Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valthor
    replied
    a little over an hour till the Maintenance occurs i hope the issues get solved

Leave a comment:

• mihonaco
    replied
    I'd like to make best use of such great moment and congratulate myself.
    Congratulations to me.
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• strongmind.softheart
    replied
    The update wont happen till 10pm EDT (aka 22:00) and its barely 7am EDT the day of .... So ofc the update hasnt happend or "fixed anything". Let the update actually happen first then see if it worked. I'm not getting my hopes up, but at least wait till it actually happens before complaining it didn't do anything.

Leave a comment:

• R2564643
    replied
    Early server update . Nothing changed . What was the purpose of the early server update? Nothing ? Lols devs . Really braindead people who only starbursts people off.

4Weeks of lags . 4Maintenances happened + 1Server update = No changes . Lag retained . Braindead devs . Better delete the game if u cant handle ur jobs properly . And cant here players/people voices.
    Last edited by *Minori*; 06-04-2019, 09:24 AM. Reason: Use the edit function, and refrain from using profanity.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    This is not an emergency maintenance. It's a Server Update. Maintenance will occur the following day as scheduled.

Leave a comment:

• R22035698
    replied
    Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
    Please, remember I am a volunteer. I am not paid to do this. I'm here to help you.

In regards to R2, I understand this is a difficult situation, and you feel nothing is being done to fix it, but you cannot see what's being done who is working and who isn't. Try to have a little more patience and humility. Thank you.

Update: Please, take a few moments and read over the announcement. You can read it here or by going to the News and Events. Thank you.
    thanks.. hope everything thing goes well

Leave a comment:

• Dawengz
    replied
    Oh yes ! Emergency maintenance ! I hope all the lag be gone after that .

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Please, remember I am a volunteer. I am not paid to do this. I'm here to help you.

In regards to R2, I understand this is a difficult situation, and you feel nothing is being done to fix it, but you cannot see what's being done who is working and who isn't. Try to have a little more patience and humility. Thank you.

Update: Please, take a few moments and read over the announcement. You can read it here or by going to the News and Events. Thank you.
    Last edited by *Minori*; 06-02-2019, 11:06 PM. Reason: Please, read the update.

Leave a comment:

• skmhmv
    replied
    This has been goin on for a month now S6 - S71 crashes every weekend.....yet....nothing has been done about it....I don't get it.most of us have been here for a long time and supported this game and spent $$....yet it seems you are just gonna stab us in the back??

Leave a comment:

• Beepuddylan
    replied
    soooo how bout the devs end their vacation on not giving a .... and fix the server so i can play again.

Leave a comment:

• Ai_R21374115
    replied
    so, no information whats so ever on how this bunny lag everyone event gonna end?

Leave a comment:

• KISSMYBLADE
    replied
    The lag is unbearable..I really hope they would look into it. Its been so many days, and the fact that some people are complaining about the "negativity'. Well if the product is acting up unusually or is defective which it CERTAINLY is, then its natural for the customers to so call 'rant' if they staff isnt working on it or hasnt updated anything on it.

Leave a comment:

• lcf9thgate
    replied
    Yes it is the weekend. I have worked many long hours, Saturdays, and some Sundays at my work to meet our customers expectations especially when the issue is on our side or one of our suppliers. No I wasn't happy about losing that time at home but that is what running a business is about. Customer satisfaction. Telling your customers too bad so sad its the weekend is totally unprofessional. I just feel like they have this "they'll be back" attitude. Why would anyone spend money on this game more is beyond me. My wallet is shut and it will take a lot to open it. Treating me like dog do do wont do it. I realize none of this is your doing Minori. I'm not attacking you.
    Last edited by lcf9thgate; 06-01-2019, 02:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    I've notified the devs that S6 cluster is down. Please, be patient as it is the weekend. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• JPWayne82444a2
    replied
    Originally posted by skmhmv View Post
    as i said before after bunny race 5 - 10 hrs later....here we are again....seems like the bunny race is overloading the server. [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":1985598**[/ATTACH]
    Funny how it does that every weekend. While the devs decide they don't need to work at a time when their product is entirely unusable. These have to be the least professional devs I have ever seen.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X