Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bunny Race

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there better be some serrrious compensation....

Comment

great, 4 days of doing nothing, absolutely great

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

There isn't anything required at this time from the players.

I don't have an update currently on the status when the servers will become playable. At the very latest it should be fixed come Monday, but the devs are aware of the problem. The holiday in China has delayed fixing the issue. I only request for continued patience in the meantime. Thank you!
        So no point of loggin in then till game is fix on MONDAY? *Minori* ?

Comment

Good lord. Cant wait till monday . Holidays -.-

Comment

my characters are gone lol
            CRYSTAL SAGA
            BOLOB
            LEVEL 89

Comment

i hope that chompers event be in the next week event too for as reward for us

Comment

2 days gone and I lost 80+ puc, 120 dc, 100+ ss, 8+ chi and 60 roe. I hope, r2 give a good compensation

Comment

misssing characters, anyone have same problem with me ? all my char is missing

Comment

How come the game only breaks when its holiday weekend for the developers. they should move maintenance day to Tuesday or something, that way if there is issues with new content, they have time to address it.

Comment

Originally posted by joelvitor View Post
                      2 days gone and I lost 80+ puc, 120 dc, 100+ ss, 8+ chi and 60 roe. I hope, r2 give a good compensation
                      Where are you farming all that? And I'm from S49 Belas Chasm. Server is completely shut down and my main is gone. R2 please compensate for MAJOR loss in exp growth

Comment

Originally posted by cristodentrodemim View Post
                        i hope that chompers event be in the next week event too for as reward for us
                        I will request it when they are back in the office.

I apologize it's taking longer than everyone would like, but there is nothing we can do to speed up the process.

If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                        Forum Rules are located here
                        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenspire View Post

Where are you farming all that? And I'm from S49 Belas Chasm. Server is completely shut down and my main is gone. R2 please compensate for MAJOR loss in exp growth
                          corrupt, void, ladder and rbq

Comment

All we can do is wait for it to get fixed ... if you really need your CS fix do what i did and make a toon on a pve server seems there working fine there its mostly the pv servers that are effected
                            (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

1 job to do cant even do that

Tomato this 7 years tomato u

1 tomato jobbbbbbbbbbbb

one job to dooooooooooooo come on tomato this game

everyone quit i want my money back
                              Last edited by *Minori*; 04-06-2019, 05:47 PM. Reason: Removal of vulgar words

Comment

i starteda toon on s127 pve east and s18 pve west all is fine just gotta wait like the rest of us
                                (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

Working...
                                X