Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Magic Tower bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jgl71
    replied
    why not put in a fail safty button at ncp to go to next floor like ladder

Leave a comment:

• BlazingAngel
    replied
    Once again. The reason that this is happening is because at the time that you are clicking to move on to the next floor, a timed skill or item is being used. Example, if you are a priest, and you use are in the middle of light heal when you attempt to move on, you will get stuck. Even priest buffs will do it.

The best way to not get stuck on floors in the tower is by turning your afk OFF between floors. So, you kill all the mobs or the boss, you turn your AFK OFF, move to the next floor. When you get to the next floor, toggle your AFK back on. This will prevent you from getting stuck in the future.

Leave a comment:

• seviyorum
    replied
    I had the same problem . is not the first time it happens please to do something about this bug . thank you

http://postimg.org/image/ihx72qanz/

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Thread merged.

Refer to my colleague's post on how to avoid getting stuck in Magic Tower until we get this patched, thank you.

Leave a comment:

• DeanRedStick
    replied
    Looks glitched to me. Good thing only paid for 2 of those runs.

Leave a comment:

• Hikari86
    replied
    Glitched Tower

Posting for DeanRedStick since he is an angry monster! 2 Magic keys have glitched and 1 normal run has glitched. !!!Glitched!!!

Leave a comment:

• BlazingAngel
    replied
    Correct. It is any item or skill that uses a "cast bar" or the time thing at the bottom. The bar that you get when casting a timed spell or using a time used skill, or opening a pack that uses a time bar. That will freeze you up. I have reported it and it will hopefully be fixed soon.

The only suggestion that I have until it is fixed is that you either turn your afk off in between the floors or that you make sure that you have no timed skills or packs set in your afk. Like what I have done is take my buffs out of my afk timed slots, and I make sure that I am completely healed before I click the button to move on. That has totally solved the problem for me, but obviously it is going to be different for each person. Right now the only fool proof way of not getting stuck is to turn your afk off before you move on.

Leave a comment:

• Overlord.
    replied
    yea the skills in afk are the problem, i dont have any now for days when going in and never got the bug again.
    Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
    I just got the bug, and I reported it with my own screenshot.

The problem is that any skill, item, or consumable that is being used in your AFK when you click the chest to move to the next floor. When those two things happen at the same time you do not move on to the next floor.

My suggestion until this gets fixed is to turn your AFK off after killing the mobs, then move up to the next floor, then turn your AFK back on. I know it is a pain, but it will also allow you to continue moving up instead of getting stuck.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Thread merged.

Refer to my colleague's post and utilize her suggestion until we get this patched.

Leave a comment:

• cricketzzzz
    replied
    stuck at magic tower lv 5

this thing start making me anger 5 time already im stuck at lv 5 in magic tower, if u guys can make thing work perfect should not put it in game, this ** tho
    put everything new in game but cant make them work well

or this stuck thing only happend to me
    Last edited by Reverie; 06-13-2014, 12:50 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

Leave a comment:

• BlazingAngel
    replied
    I just got the bug, and I reported it with my own screenshot.

The problem is that any skill, item, or consumable that is being used in your AFK when you click the chest to move to the next floor. When those two things happen at the same time you do not move on to the next floor.

My suggestion until this gets fixed is to turn your AFK off after killing the mobs, then move up to the next floor, then turn your AFK back on. I know it is a pain, but it will also allow you to continue moving up instead of getting stuck.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    I have been testing Magic Tower on numerous occasions and have yet to encounter any issues. My colleague and I will continue further testing to see if it's an actual event bug. In the meantime, please report your screenshots here: http://support.r2games.com/. Provide a brief explanation of what's occurred and the GMs will proceed from there.

Leave a comment:

• Kellynka
    replied
    Hello i had today some problem in Tower in lvl 12. Im sure its not cuz of the connection i had 32fps and 120ms. Im stuck in there and cant go forward dang it ...>.<
    I have same prob as Overlord. I will really appreciate if you will fix this bug. Thanks
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Tower.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	482.7 KB
ID:	1689313
    Last edited by Kellynka; 06-09-2014, 02:39 AM. Reason: picture

Leave a comment:

• BlazingAngel
    replied
    Can you please post some screenshots of you getting stuck in the tower. I am going to test this for myself as many times as possible and try to recreate and get my own screenshots and recreate the issue for reporting. But it would help me greatly if I could get a few player screenshots proving that it is happening to numerous people.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Again, I have not personally encountered these issues, so you will have to report your findings to the ticket team. I also stated that it could be a lag issue rather than connection. Everyone experiences occasional lag spikes (due to the server or something momentarily conflicting with your Internet) and it may or may not contribute to your problem, however, the ticket staff will be able to test and determine whether or not it's an actual bug or something conditional.
    Last edited by Reverie; 06-05-2014, 10:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X