Respond to me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respond to me

What wins vs knight with high absorption. rogue with high dodge?

Rogue with high vs dodge. ranger with full agi, so dodge bigger too?

Click image for larger version

Name:	joke1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	1661736

joke only.............. peace ,V,,
    [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

^
      nice one !

let me rephrase that question, 'Who wins against knight, a ranger with high dodge rate or ranger with high dodge?

well, i think rogue can hardly beat a knight because it's just how its supposed to be unless their eidolon's skill triggers, i don't know what it is but they have that skills chance to kill instantly..
      as for ranger, why would you need high dodge on ranger? people can hardly reach you unless you wanna be one of those rangers who just stand there looking cool tanking all the damage, then sure, ranger high dodge it is but i still don't think you can win against a knight head on.
      Who needs a KOS list?
      I just simply kill everyone I see

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ppr1.png
Views:	2
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	1661748

joke only ,V,,
        [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

well let see i say rogue will win if they really did build there agility and dodge well and reason is knight have low hit rate and not only that once the rogue stun the knight he got other weapon like Assassin thrust which can ignore 100% of it defense when max and not only that rogue got high critical hit rate and high attack speed so in four sec the rogue can do some nasty damage x_x and if the knight don't have huge load of defense he very well dead
          Also -What the point of fighting if you can't even hit your enemy-
          IGN: Kouta
          Server: Eternal Sanctum
          Class: Rogues

Comment

Working...
          X