Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Imbue System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pappody
    started a topic Imbue System

Imbue System

Ok since R2 doesn't seem to release a proper guide with the system they released, as usual, let's post here whatever we know already for it!

I imbued my weapon and awakened it! Also i upgraded the spirit that i've aweakened to lvl6!

Upgrades were 25awakening stones per level, no fail rating i thing cause didn't failed yet!

Also for awakening as per the description there's a chance to fail, i was lucky and got it 1st click so i don't know the chances!

Does anybody know how many lvls are there on upgrading a spirit?
    Also can we imbue again the same piece to get more stats?

Click image for larger version

Name:	imbue.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	1766043Click image for larger version

Name:	imbue2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	1766044

• 59-Riggie
    replied
    come on dad... rlly waiting for a guide... you mostly you got it figured out before we noticed it hahaha ^^

Leave a comment:

• BlazingAngel
    replied
    And here you go: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....75#post1272375
    Pretty in depth. But if you need something else from the guide please let me know.

Leave a comment:

• BlazingAngel
    replied
    LOL, I have it mostly done. Just working out a few small kinks in the system. Also I want to grab screenshots of how each item (ie. boots, helm, armor) get different stat boosts (because they do) and make sure that I include that in my guide, as that is something that I am currently missing. I also think that each weapon for each class might have different imbued stats and I plan on also getting those. I want my guide complete. So please be patient. It will be here in the next couple of days.

Leave a comment:

• Death.Dealer
    replied
    Thanks Blaze

Hurry [it] up lol
    Last edited by Reverie; 02-12-2015, 04:17 AM. Reason: Removed censor.

Leave a comment:

• firemage101
    replied
    just ask the players who maxed theirs o.o

Leave a comment:

• BlazingAngel
    replied
    There are 30 Spirit levels. I am currently in the process of creating a proper guide to the Imbuing system. It should be posted soon.

Leave a comment:

• cool3r
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	7ab83c2b5c.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	1708075
    i tryed 10 times to awake and failed

Leave a comment:

Working...
X