No announcement yet.

The Wheel Fate is Turning (new system)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supposedly the quest starts around 80. So 5 more levels.

I got coupons from my spin too *.*.

As for the stats resetting, it doesn't seem to. I checked before and after on the spin and before/after I reclogged. Stat debuff/buffs stayed after I reclogged.

You can also spin for the cost of 2000 destiny points if you want to go crazy *.*

Comment

somewhere in game it states that the bonus's reset at 5am

Comment

its for lvl 80 and up..

Comment

City of destiny

hy i m from server S32 level 71 scion knight
          i want to ask that whats the level requirement to accept quest city of destiny one???

Comment

I gave this a try. I got 1200 destiny points by doing the missions, and you guys seriously think 10 P is a good price for 10,000 destiny points? What the hell are you smoking?

The rewards are painfully low. It cost 40G just to get all of the signets, and it costs maybe 15G to go through the daily quest. I got two destiny shards, but the rewards are so damned flimsy.

What do you expect to become of this system having it reside as painfully unbalanced and gougy as it is, even the cashers are better off spending their money on other things.

For now I guess it's only use is as a spinny thing that occasionally gives items? Or do I seriously have to spend 40G to get the signets every single day? If so, this system is going to be ignored by pretty much everyone because it's a ripoff and a waste of time for cashers and non-cashers alike.

I guess I'll see tomorrow how bad it is, but other players have been warning me against bothering with it.

Comment

can try getting a screenshot or info on what the max benefits are of this in a bit

Comment

I am not sure if I am just lost in what i need to do, but I am very confused as to the creation of the destiny wheel. I understand that the tutorial here says that you need to do a quest to kill all the elites, but in the quest that I got it says to only kill the moon rabbit while getting the other reel items (daily, montly, hourly). I assumed that they would drop from the other destiny elites but I havent found them yet for some reason. I had a guildmate try to help me with the quest but to no avail. Do i have to kill the other elites myself so as to automatically gain the Reel Items?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                  can try getting a screenshot or info on what the max benefits are of this in a bit
                  Any luck on the matter? I got to 40 but seems to go farther than that. Holding off on the specific node atm to upgrade another. Was wondering what the max is, if there is a max.

Originally posted by Xoverguy View Post
                  I am not sure if I am just lost in what i need to do, but I am very confused as to the creation of the destiny wheel. I understand that the tutorial here says that you need to do a quest to kill all the elites, but in the quest that I got it says to only kill the moon rabbit while getting the other reel items (daily, montly, hourly). I assumed that they would drop from the other destiny elites but I havent found them yet for some reason. I had a guildmate try to help me with the quest but to no avail. Do i have to kill the other elites myself so as to automatically gain the Reel Items?
                  I don't know if this is still an issue, but if it is, it seems when you kill the elite for the initial quest, it has a chance to drop an item? I'm not 100% sure. But I do know you have to kill the monster in question for the quest(since it goes straight into your inventory.) Also check temp if it was full then. Hope it helps =].

Comment

Working...
                  X