Diviner Upgrade Costs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diviner Upgrade Costs?

Can some1 give me a basic idea how much it costs to max this system? Doesnt have to be perfect just a rough idea. Thanks

Originally posted by raged0411 View Post
    Can some1 give me a basic idea how much it costs to max this system? Doesnt have to be perfect just a rough idea. Thanks
    If i remember correctly, it was around 250 Ancient crystal balls. It is quite an expensive system to max.
    Beerus - Mod of destruction.

Couldn't get the answer you were looking for? Submit a ticket by clicking

Comment

nice so only 7.2k $ if u buy with no discounts or poi

nice....

Comment

Expensive... but the stats are pretty high... and I guess the 250 doesn't include Divining for the stats...cuz that can be another 30-50 on it's own...
        IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
        Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
        Kamikaze Member
        Somany systems...so little time...
        If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
          Expensive... but the stats are pretty high... and I guess the 250 doesn't include Divining for the stats...cuz that can be another 30-50 on it's own...
          Yeah that doesn't include the actual divining because its still RNG based and it depends on what stats people are going for.
          Beerus - Mod of destruction.

Couldn't get the answer you were looking for? Submit a ticket by clicking

Comment

Originally posted by Beerus View Post
            Yeah that doesn't include the actual divining because its still RNG based and it depends on what stats people are going for.
            Usually full Mspeed hehe
            IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
            Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
            Kamikaze Member
            Somany systems...so little time...
            If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

https://forum.r2games.com/forum/brow...r-system-guide

pls see here for the not so detailed diviner system guide

Comment

Working...
              X