Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

? is wrong with you

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? is wrong with you

why the ? did you just let hotrod hack my alt xsoulx who has always been my alt was married to me and everything and you literal respect the password to him what the ? is this ? after all the work i did on this toon she was married to me for years and everything just the ? logs and see it was my alt and you guys literal just let him steal my ? ? ? alt that i just worked my ? on what the ? is wrong with u guys that toon is my alt.. and you ? give it to someone else.. i can tell u anything u want about that ? toon iam ? done wtih this ? ? just got her 2 ? doom's lamsota 3rd ? heardly ? ? ? is wrong with you guys i even got god ? ? cash logs on that ? alt ?
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-25-2020, 01:21 AM.

You sound like a lunatic.
    💎Crystal Saga💎
    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
    ☆Death Tank
    ☆PvP King at your service
    ☆Class:Knight
    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

This is the real Soul, I just came back to visit for a little bit, but before I quit like 6 years ago, I gave my character to S32 Hotrod. Hotrod still have control of that character so I am confused how you think I ever gave that character to you.

Comment

you two are scum.... my god nice to post on the account you just hacked....

Comment

I can't hack my own account. It was never yours

Comment

Originally posted by KillerVampire View Post
            This is the real Soul, I just came back to visit for a little bit, but before I quit like 6 years ago, I gave my character to S32 Hotrod. Hotrod still have control of that character so I am confused how you think I ever gave that character to you.
            Forum mods can see the IP you are posting under, doesnt matter what account you are logged into and post on. basically, if you are not the owner of that toon, and you are claiming you are, to make the toon hijacking seem legit, you just outed yourself. MemoryLane (can you check?) but if it is the real owner id think it only decent to give back the items / gold /xtals that were on the toon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dode. View Post

Forum mods can see the IP you are posting under, doesnt matter what account you are logged into and post on. basically, if you are not the owner of that toon, and you are claiming you are, to make the toon hijacking seem legit, you just outed yourself. MemoryLane (can you check?) but if it is the real owner id think it only decent to give back the items / gold /xtals that were on the toon.
              Whether or not I can check such a thing is irrelevant. I'm not allowed to share personal information about users.

Account disputes belong in ticket, though.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

everything was worked out so if u could take this post down deleted it or w/e and dismiss the ticket that be great MemoryLane

Comment

Topic is now closed.
                  If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                  Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                  Forum Rules are located here
                  Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                  Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
                  X