No announcement yet.

Who won pvp here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the some reason, the more dodge you have, the less percentage, don't ask why..I really don't know.

And I prefer crit dmg over attack speed. I do 900k - 1.2m crits.

Comment

It's not the more dodge you have, but the higher level you are the lower the % get's. And what's the fun of the game if you onehit everything if I can ask?
      Crystal Saga:
      IGN: speeds
      Server: Windshear Peaks
      Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
      Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
      Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
      IGN: Speeds16
      Server: Temple of Ibalize
      Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

You should go on there server its dead, no1 talks in WC there SG has like 2-3 venders lol, no1 wants to play there.

Comment

Originally posted by ragex0411 View Post
          You should go on there server its dead, no1 talks in WC there SG has like 2-3 venders lol, no1 wants to play there.
          that's not surprising lol, and I doubt that server is up for a merge anytime soon.
          Crystal Saga:

Wartune (semi-inactive):

Comment

They will prolly pay r2 to merge it with something im sure. Cause ya, the last few servers have nothing to merge with for awhile since everything is already 6-9servers merged and super laggy as is.

Comment

I don't think shield of thorns can kill her that easily. It has a max rebound damage. With her 800k+ hp, she can resist that without much problem.
              The only thing she needs to keep in mind is the wave as it can uncloak.

Some equips give dodge% some give dodge points. So you can have low dodge points but still high dodge %.

I don't think R2 will merge them easily. Remember, if the supply is low and the demand is high, the price will go up. But when there's NO supply, fatey is the only way out.
              The only thing that will never change, is change itself.

Comment

Originally posted by TailsPrower View Post
                I don't think shield of thorns can kill her that easily. It has a max rebound damage. With her 800k+ hp, she can resist that without much problem.

Some equips give dodge% some give dodge points. So you can have low dodge points but still high dodge %.

I don't think R2 will merge them easily. Remember, if the supply is low and the demand is high, the price will go up. But when there's NO supply, fatey is the only way out.
                Shield of Thorns is capped by your max hp % or by a certain amount. Powerful rogues kill theirself on an eido knight that uses invincibility in 5sec. So every time she hits it's a 2% hp drain, hit 50 times and she's a gonner.

They might. I'm not sure if anyone else has listened to the video of R2's CEO talking about chinese game design and big time cashers, but in short: they make a significant part of their revenue, eventho they (S59 guys) already cashed everything and R2 simply has all the possible money from them there is at this point, big cashers get special treatment. A dead server like that might get an exceptional merge unless R2 respects his player-base and leaves it at normal merging schedules.

inb4deleted: why is it 'slander' talking about that when your own CEO has talked about it in front of public and we're only spreading the information he has provided us with on here, to the community that get's affected?
                Crystal Saga:

Wartune (semi-inactive):

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
                  Shield of Thorns is capped by your max hp % or by a certain amount. Powerful rogues kill theirself on an eido knight that uses invincibility in 5sec. So every time she hits it's a 2% hp drain, hit 50 times and she's a gonner.

They might. I'm not sure if anyone else has listened to the video of R2's CEO talking about chinese game design and big time cashers, but in short: they make a significant part of their revenue, eventho they (S59 guys) already cashed everything and R2 simply has all the possible money from them there is at this point, big cashers get special treatment. A dead server like that might get an exceptional merge unless R2 respects his player-base and leaves it at normal merging schedules.

inb4deleted: why is it 'slander' talking about that when your own CEO has talked about it in front of public and we're only spreading the information he has provided us with on here, to the community that get's affected?
                  the max rebound from SoT is caped at really small amount. i am surprised that you PvP against KL all the time and still didn't notice it-.-
                  it's like at lvl7 SoT the dmg rebound is 5% of max HP but caped at 4.5k i am guessing it's around 6-7k for lvl8 SoT which means atleast 100+ hits and i don't think that knight even with his stats can survive that many hits.
                  P.S: look at their heal stats abt twice of sae and smurf :P

Originally posted by TailsPrower View Post

have you played any knight class ever before posting this?cause you don't seem to know that wave is a PvE skill means doesn't work against anotther players like frost and other PvE skill
                  Last edited by darkwater887; 02-13-2013, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
                    SoT works different. I'm not sure about the % but it works like the rogue skill blade dance.
                    Lets just assume that shield of thorns deals 2% hp dmg but 1800 cap.

If you have 1000 hp, then shield of thorns will deal 20 dmg per hit.
                    If you have 1m hp, then 2% of 1m is 20k dmg but you will only get hit for 1800 dmg.

For dodge it seems that the more agi stat you have, the more dodgerate you need for 1% dodge.
                    Like the slayer's cap gave me like 5-7% dodge back then, now that I have 3k+ agi (when fully buffed) it only adds like 2-3% dodge.

I'm still curious how huge the dodge % of that rogue is, when buffed with heavenly protection 8.
                    Sadly, people are able to get really huge hitrates, a rogue won't dodge too much in pvp if their opponent is well build. But that wing procc of the devine wings might trigger in all battles, unless they 1-2 hit eachother.

It's not easy for a rogue to fight a knight, even worse when fighting a mage.
                    Especially with knights being able to hook rogues, going invul for close to 8 seconds, etc.
                    At least rogues have skills that bypass up to 100% def.

Comment

Originally posted by darkwater887 View Post
                      have you played any knight class ever before posting this?cause you don't seem to know that wave is a PvE skill means doesn't work against anotther players like frost and other PvE skill
                      He doesn't mean wave, he refers to Fight On.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                        He doesn't mean wave, he refers to Fight On.
                        you can't have fight on and SoT together -.-

Comment

you can't have fight on and SoT together -.-
                          I know xD But wave really wouldnt make sense, so he must be talking about fight on >_>;

Comment

Well, yea, I meant Fight On. I knew that there is a skill for knight that works like Wave but can uncloak rogues. And yes, I don't play Knight characters so do pardon my noob-ness.

However, back to topic, I think Gala is a protection knight. Any idea?
                            The only thing that will never change, is change itself.

Comment

the max rebound from SoT is caped at really small amount. i am surprised that you PvP against KL all the time and still didn't notice it-.-
                              it's like at lvl7 SoT the dmg rebound is 5% of max HP but caped at 4.5k i am guessing it's around 6-7k for lvl8 SoT which means atleast 100+ hits and i don't think that knight even with his stats can survive that many hits.
                              P.S: look at their heal stats abt twice of sae and smurf :P
                              KL keeps changing his skills around and I don't have much time during kiting to view any rebound damage before I get hooked in :P. And about the heal they got times 4 the soul completion, I have no idea at all why they maxed the healing-only nodes as well -.- (plus they can't even heal anything despite the high stat so hah, jokes on you sae and smurf still heal more :P)

On-topic, I've almost killed myself on SoT a few times, I think it's more the Hp of the knight than who's fighting. In sengolia I get ticks of 5-8k from an eido lv120 knights with a big cashed toon. But since galahant is using bloodlust+fight on I still stick with lara would dodge too much to get dented (both have high defences/atk/hp so neither is going to get onehitted)
                              Crystal Saga:

Wartune (semi-inactive):

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X