X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wisteria589
    started a topic Please help!!!!

Please help!!!!

So you know how couples do tht thing where they give eachothers account and trust them, well myy husband austin had just come back and yesterday we were talking about trust he was asking for my account and at first I was abbit scared to give it but then I thought I could ttust him...I had like 8d that night and 80 something gold
    .I was a bit worried sobi asked my friend lilya to check on ny account and what she found was I obly had 1s and some things in my vault were stolen...so pretty much I got hacked...please ban Austin I'm un able to provide a picture atm but I'm sure my friend will do it

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Thank you for posting another example of why we should never, ever give our passwords to anyone. I highly encourage you to change your password stop sharing it.

Please note that sharing passwords and logging into other people's accounts is all covered in the Terms of Service.

This issue will need to be settled in a ticket, so this thread is now closed.

Leave a comment:

• GonGirl
    replied
    OMG wis Austin did that to you? I'm about to storm into your server and screen my head off of Austin. SadlyI had to take care of my little cousin.

Leave a comment:

• lights022
    replied
    But you went against the Term Of Service. File a ticket and see what R2 can do, they helped a friend of mine once.

Leave a comment:

• wisteria589
    replied
    sorry if its small :/ i had to amek it small enough so it would let me show.

Leave a comment:

• wisteria589
    replied
    tjythsdfdertet

Click image for larger version

Name:	austin hacked me.png
Views:	1
Size:	595.5 KB
ID:	1664275 here is another post

Leave a comment:

• wisteria589
    replied
    http://forum.r2games.com/album.php?a...chmentid=33882 here is the link to what it looks like now,and that ♥♥♥♥ chanegd his account of course so i can't get anything back...he stole all of it all of my money T_T i want him frecken banned
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-10-2013, 03:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R26981785
    replied
    so your Husband ripped you off ?
    best take care of that outside of the game

Leave a comment:

• Superduper890
    replied
    I forgot about filing a ticket. :/ IDK what happened to it but ya I checked for her. I'm not included of what happened to her stolen items. You can ask Wis that. :/ Just please help my friend Wis >.<

Leave a comment:

• theifkid
    replied
    OMG nooooooooo im very sorry to hear that you never should have gave him your account wis
    Last edited by theifkid; 02-10-2013, 01:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lights022
    replied
    File a ticket, see my signature.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X