Showing your wealth!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showing your wealth!

To cure some boredom or just have a good time, this thread is specifically for those who aren't afraid to hide the truth.

The rules are simple, announce how much RL cash you have spent on the game over your gaming career, refer to order history on your crystal saga account to find the exact total. Bragging rights to the lowest and highest cashers who have done the most with their money!

Amount: $255 USD Over 1 year
    Outcome: Hellwing/Max sperion/Perfect frag IV+12/Broken seal buff/1 heart from Lv. 2 Zodiac buff
    Server: (S1)Aurora Point
    Guild: Eden
    Class: Priest
    Character: (S1)NostaleFrx
    Level: 101 scion
    Sperion: Lv. 110 Eternal Defense
    Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord
    Fragarach: Supreme Auguric II +12
    Mount: Kyubi Gen 2
    Lv. 5 Zodiac buff
    Blessing of Light (Broken Seal)
    Beast Soul: Lv. 4 Seiryu
    Pet: Gen 1 BA Gen 1 DK Gen 2 Panda (adult)
    Pixie: Holy Terrene 23/40
    Tenet: Lv. 1 Spirit
    Tower: 40/8960
    Soul: 897/3000

5 bucks, because that time r2games didnt fix so many bugs so i think they need some fee to do that so i gave them my 5 bucks.

Comment

cbf adding it up lol... spent way 2 much since i started over 5 seperate accounts

Comment

3800$ according to my account page.
        Outcome: Kilin/Max Sperion/Perfect Frag VIII+12/Broken Seal Buff/1350soul/Ultimate +9 DemonLord wings/BA gen3 Dk Gen 4/Full Legendary Purgatory Set +13 or better

Comment

*puts on Ãœbermensch cape and flies around*

done
          Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 07-05-2013, 02:15 AM.
          ――罨――
          阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
          地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
          今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
          天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
          卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

probably like 20-30$, almost have burning angel, Eidolon lv 90 with good frag an working on nice sperion after help my sister. friends gift me vip since I can't buy it myself sometimes because I give them so much stuff&don't freak out when they don't give something back or asap. if that counts. probably a few hundred dollars has been invested into my acc because of good friends who care

Comment

Nothing on this server but I usually just get VIP for myself, family and a friend so about $250-300
              Outcome: Around 3000+ Crystals spent on Reviving and buying upgrades when I didn't want to

Comment

Hmmmm A CAR?

Comment

Spent: 5 VIPs (5 months for myself) and 5 bucks for the starter pack.VIPs just for fun cause i like the extra dungeon runs and the extra TG and the exp.
                  Outcome : Gorilla/Immortal sperion (Not orange,purple)/Perfect I frag/750 soul/Gen 3 teddy (** BA's,not worth the time to get a FL...)/Extreme angel lord wings.
                  P.S : The above might sound lame,but i have 20k patk and 100% crit rate + 312% crit damage unbuffed, so i'm pretty satisfied,oh and my gorilla has stats between a gryphon's initial stats and a hellwing's initial stats.
                  P.S2 Brandon,your siggy is a lie,your not the strongest overall scion,we have a scion with 42k matk and like 60% crit unbuffed,you don't even have half of that >.>
                  Last edited by CloudySage; 07-06-2013, 03:02 PM.
                  LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

$30. 3 times VIP. Nothing much. Lolz

Got perfect frag I +11
                    Gorilla titan
                    Panda adult
                    16K+ patk not buffed
                    Lvl 70 sperion( forgot the name but it's not 70 somewhere like Lvl 19.)
                    Angel lord wings
                    680 soul.
                    Done!
                    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Working...
                    X