This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Scammer" Aza

You made me pull this one out Aza. BSing to the server about me stealing from you, EVEN THOUGH YOU NEVER BOTHERED CHECKING WITH ANYONE ABOUT THIS.

I've lent (K1) Azaleic 6 ESD, yet she keeps claiming that I stole her 35 DCs that went meant for her from a ex-guild member, which i gave to my husband to return back to the person who gave me the DCs. She doesn't even bother checking up on him, but just directly attacks me, and now won't give me back my ESD.

I just love how you've literally made me into the enemy of the server, even though I've never done anything to try to ruin it. I made an effort to make friends with you, but everyone can now see you're just an egoistic maniac. I'm willing to accept my loss, even though you have no reason to deny me what is rightfully mine. Just stop spreading false rumors.

You've made me angry enough to post this on the forums for everyone to see. Gratz. May you and your massive amounts of alts have fun in the game.
    Lilies maybe innocent-looking, but try to eat me, and you'll soon find out how bad of a mistake that is.
    I never forgive. I never forget.

I hate to be the bad guy (well not really :P) but this is more of a personal problem that you two need to resolve yourself.
    Posting on the forums won't really do much if people already know about it in-game.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

I honestly wish it was that simple. But after 3 days, multiple characters being on ignore, she still point-blank denies reality. Now shes mudslinging me in game again. Hence, choosing to post on forums.
      Lilies maybe innocent-looking, but try to eat me, and you'll soon find out how bad of a mistake that is.

Comment

If in someway she is harassing you, or in other ways violating the TOS, please take a screenshot a file a ticket here: http://tickets.r2games.com/

If she is not violating the TOS, then there is nothing that posting on the forums is going to get you. I do not want to seem mean, but honestly, the community really could care less about your personal problem with another player. And this thread is really not any help to other players. And not something that we can offer you support for unless there is a violation, and then you have to file a ticket. Sorry.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Lily, you gave the ESD to Huyz, not to me, so please quit lying already, I didn't make a thread complaning you kept my 35 dc, I just take it outon you in pvp is all. So grow up, stop crying a river and come get me in game. Ok? Ok. Close thread plz VT. And there's no violation of TOS in this either unless trying to falsely accuse me of Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ counts, have fun being made intot he liar you are. ^.^ Keep it on the server not the fourms. Servers are to help fellow players and sometimes used to report bugs and such when tickets are ignored. Not to dig your grave deeper. Have a nice day, see you in seng.
          Last edited by BrotherVT; 12-29-2013, 05:31 PM.

Game: Crystal Saga
          Char name : (K1)Azaleic

Level : 150 Eido
          _________
          Game : Monkey King Online
          Name: Azaleic
          Level : 90
          Server: [S31] Hall of Frost
          BR:135115

Comment

Unless you can actually prove there was some kind of "scam" with screen shots , don't bring an in-game argument here please.
            As Blazing Angel stated already if there is some form of harassment you may write a ticket using the link provided.

Comment

I'm sorry for blaming you for my ESD. happy now?

Comment

Working...
              X