Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ragex0411
    replied
    What everyone said about they all being strong is false. A equally geared priest against any of those classes will lose 90% of the time, as long as its after 60+ when most classes have all there skills. Priests even if they focus heavy def and mdef cant take more then 2-3 hits from any class. And they have no real way to get outta anything. They cant stun and the few roots that are actually effective u cant attack during. But a mage/rogue/warrior are prolly the strongest classes for pvp. Rangers are decent but are mainly 1 hit wonders, if there strongshot doesnt crit and 1 hit u they run and try to hide until it is back up.

Leave a comment:

• venomeh
    replied
    Rogues & Mages are best pvpvise. And why? Lets see.

Rogue: Stealth and stun, high damage, crits, dodge.
    Mage: They are like perfect mix of all classes. They have Passive Goddess' Embrace from Priest, Debuffs like Knight, Barkskin style skill of Ranger, stun like Knight & Rogue except that Mage's stun is AoE... + their all sickass damage skills are AoE + they have a good crowd control AND they have the 2nd best defences with Slayer Set.

Still hesitating?
    Last edited by venomeh; 09-23-2012, 09:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Nesta
    replied
    Tanker Knights n Rogues, i`ll say it the best class for PvP....

Leave a comment:

• Ghost-Of-War
    replied
    Originally posted by YvonneKL1 View Post
    how abt weakest class for pvp = priest ???
    Really?jajajaja every class has 2 skills tree...try with a a blood PRIEST can kill everything (pure End) especially rogues, knights and Am Rangers 3 End= high Hp = high Pdef and a good attack...some people will go for Int but i don't agree with this, but as you can see everybody has different thinking.

Leave a comment:

• Cristalesia
    replied
    every class have pros and cons so, no best class in this game, the best is if u can cover ur cons

Leave a comment:

• YvonneKL1
    replied
    how abt weakest class for pvp = priest ???

Leave a comment:

• PRIVATMAN
    replied
    The best attack is from long range use a ranger or mage!
    I will Also Agree with Rouge

Meet Me At Plethuran Plains
    Name:RangerX
    Class:Ranger
    level:16
    Pet:RangerD(Archer)
    Mount:Baby Turtle
    Last edited by PRIVATMAN; 08-16-2012, 05:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Leonidal
    replied
    They're all the same it depends on how well you build your char as well as how you play them. if you like spamming AoEs and causing a ton of damage to people go with mages, if you like to run and gun people go with rangers, if you like playing a support char and set traps everywhere go with hybrid priests, if you like to play stealthily and hide and surprise people with your stun play a rouge, if you just want to run in charging like a maniac soaking up damage play a knight

Leave a comment:

• bigguy31
    replied
    hybrid mage is the strongest in pvps

Leave a comment:

• epicbeserker123
    replied
    shadow rogue

Leave a comment:

• R2542855
    replied
    rouge and mage

Leave a comment:

• iDrizzle
    replied
    best class for PvP for me are ranged chars. rangers and mages. can't get near them without getting you HP half.

Leave a comment:

• XrosSlash
    replied
    all class is good for pvp. but the best one is rogue. no doubt about it.

Leave a comment:

• Seraphicgate
    replied
    there is no best class only good players

Leave a comment:

• jesusalvar
    replied
    a knight or mega will do but really they can all pvp it all dependence on how u fight a higher lv will win august a low lv evertime

Leave a comment:

Working...
X