Beastmaster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beastmaster

anyone knows how to build a beastmaster skills and stats? i created one and i went full strength.. is it ok.. and my skill is feral build but my gryphon's health is to low how can i increase it?

There's only been one beginner's guide to building a Beastmaster from what I've seen. You can look over their build here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....for-beginners)

Comment

i would luv to make a guide just waiting on a bunch of SOTs i would need
      (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by diablu View Post
        i would luv to make a guide just waiting on a bunch of SOTs i would need
        Additional Beastmaster guides would be a great addition to the forum. It'll give new players a little more wiggle room when searching for different types of builds.

Comment

ghoul would be the best with torment and level5 spore , it has % damage :3

Comment

ghoul.and.sucubus.are.the.hitter.of.the.spirit.chain.while.elk.and.fox.are.the.support.but.if.your.vuild.is.already.full.str.there.is.no.need.to.force.your.way.to.get.a.level4.or.5.ghoul.for.solo.dungeoning.BUT.everything.got.a.price

My.build.(like.mention.above).is.level.5.fox.that.i.spread.the.rest.on.the.SP.over.the.support.for.my.fox.from.the.spirit.chain.and.level.1.on.my.own.skill
            Pretty.nasty.and.dumb.but.i.can.solo.dg.hard.at.40.(i.know..weak).and.nm.at.45.(thats.revenant).and.i'm.quite.happy.with.it

What.i'm.not.so.happy.about.is.how/people.asking.me.to.tank.on.ladder......guys..BM.is.NOT.for.tanking.ladder!.we.die.too.fast.even.with.fox.backing.me.up

Comment

Beastmaster is a cool class, but how to build it proper still confuses me xD
              Server - S86 ''Feldspar''

Name - BloodSoul

Class - Hybrid Priest

Plane - Mortal

Honor Rank - Earl

Guild - Encore (Officer)

Dead!!
              We're not dead!!
              We're not like you said!!

Comment

or OMGosh - you could add a Beastmaster sub-forum - can't blame that on the Dev's - that's strictly the Moderators (glares - yes YOU!)

Comment

Originally posted by R2553437 View Post
                  or OMGosh - you could add a Beastmaster sub-forum - can't blame that on the Dev's - that's strictly the Moderators (glares - yes YOU!)
                  Before you begin pointing fingers, know that moderators cannot alter the forum's template. That's something only R2's pro team has access to. #themoreyouknow
                  Last edited by Reverie; 10-14-2015, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Anyone notice that BM are super op. they can destroy crystal of life on only 10 hits even at the lowest levels and have major attack speed that nobody can counter. There beasts have just as much hp as the main and deal just as much damage.
                    The pets should not be an exact replica of the BM that is way to powerful
                    Last edited by zentox; 04-12-2016, 09:18 PM. Reason: added more

Comment

Originally posted by zentox View Post
                      Anyone notice that BM are super op. they can destroy crystal of life on only 10 hits even at the lowest levels and have major attack speed that nobody can counter. There beasts have just as much hp as the main and deal just as much damage.
                      That would be due to the fact that the class itself, unlike our original five, was [oddly] not nerfed when it was released.

Comment

Originally posted by zentox View Post
                        They were op before they fixed the skills according to their description , now they are just fine as the other classes are ( they are squishy too , easy to kill them now , you'll get to know how if u frequently spar with them)
                        Last edited by diablu; 04-13-2016, 06:29 AM.
                        (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by diablu View Post
                          They were op before they fixed the skills according to their description , now they are just fine as the other classes are ( they are squishy too , easy to kill them now , you'll get to know how if u frequently spar with them)
                          You telling me >.> 50k dmg and 30k def and the darn rougues and knights always kill me in VL thats has only half of my stats

Comment

Working...
                          X