X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eryxn
    started a topic Ranger Offhand Quiver

Ranger Offhand Quiver

where do we get 70+ purple quivers? seeing the knight offhand can be gemmed im guessing we can gem the quivers as well. i want to check if the hit rating of a purple OS quiver is significant at lvl 70 to consider replacing the HoE with the Quiver. if it significantly increases hit rating then i guess it'll be worth losing the few stat boost provided by HoE for pvp purpose.

• Eryxn
    replied
    k gonna try to get those two to lvl 9 first..i guess i want more crit and crit rates atm

Leave a comment:

• speeds16
    replied
    If you're going for crit% increasing work on Crit-nodes first, Agility later since it gives really little for Crit% and more-so for dodge%. Simplicity and Cruelty are 2 nodes you want to have high up.

Leave a comment:

• Eryxn
    replied
    Originally posted by Gumih0 View Post
    how much hit rating % u aiming for? i think stick to eden better since with slayer glove, i rmb my rating is 63% which is above average.
    i'm not quite sure just want to get it high to hit rogues. i used to use a hybrid gear as a mortal...used the epic set gloves for %matk increase but now i use full savage for the hit and i feel im hitting rogues much better that's why im looking for options to increase hit rating. right now mine is only 770(+42%) at scion lvl 66.

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
    The hitrating does barely anything for me to be honest. Lv120 and a lv100 off-hand, unless the enchantment is +14 it didn't have a significant impact on my hitrating. I'm still using the HoE for the very helpful green stats.
    ok thnx for info..i guess il be sticking to HoE for now

i got another question ...which soul nodes should i work on first, ones boosting agi points or crits?

Leave a comment:

• speeds16
    replied
    The hitrating does barely anything for me to be honest. Lv120 and a lv100 off-hand, unless the enchantment is +14 it didn't have a significant impact on my hitrating. I'm still using the HoE for the very helpful green stats.

Leave a comment:

• Gumih0
    replied
    how much hit rating % u aiming for? i think stick to eden better since with slayer glove, i rmb my rating is 63% which is above average.

Leave a comment:

• Eryxn
    replied
    yea not what i meant i was wondering about the "hit rating of quiver" VS "the other stat boost HoE gives"....since both can be gemmed....quiver can be enchanted HoE cant....so % increase in hit rating if it can give like 5% with enchantment it'ld be worth it for PvP....

but im not sure how high the hit rating can go so thats my question

Leave a comment:

• Gumih0
    replied
    u do know that HoE can be gemmed as well now rite?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X