Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

please check my ticket number # 225152

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • please check my ticket number # 225152

    This ticket filed today, i miss my account but i forgot the set character password lock :-(
    Server: Aquatic Crypts
    Character [S15]IYOT

  • #2
    Please wait at least 24 hours before requesting a ticket to be forwarded -- the ticket staff is not on-duty 24/7 to respond to your case the second you submit it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      Please wait at least 24 hours before requesting a ticket to be forwarded -- the ticket staff is not on-duty 24/7 to respond to your case the second you submit it.
      no need to make another tickets? just this one sir/maam
      Server: Aquatic Crypts
      Character [S15]IYOT

      Comment


      • #4
        Please Sir / Maam

        about the question

        • Date of Registration or creation ( Only the month and the year i remeber)
        • I.P. Address of Registration (http://www.whatismyip.com) (already posted) in reply via e-mail

        Originally posted by Keenantot View Post
        Please Sir / Maam

        about the question

        • Date of Registration or creation ( Only the month and the year i remeber)
        • I.P. Address of Registration (http://www.whatismyip.com) (already posted) in reply via e-mail
        all i want is to reset or disable the set character password lock coz i forogt the password since i didnt play a year and months
        Last edited by Reverie; 12-02-2014, 08:04 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

        Comment


        • #5
          The reason the GMs are asking you for these things is to cofirm that you are the actual owner of the account before they proceed to reset your password. If you cannot provide these bits of information or the information you provide does not match what they have in their records, your password will not be reset due to potential security risks.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Reverie View Post
            The reason the GMs are asking you for these things is to cofirm that you are the actual owner of the account before they proceed to reset your password. If you cannot provide these bits of information or the information you provide does not match what they have in their records, your password will not be reset due to potential security risks.
            i have my account but only reason is that set character password lock i forgot the codes....

            Comment


            • #7
              As unfortunate as that is, you must provide the requested information in order to have your character lock removed. These steps are necessary in order to prevent fraudulent claims and attempted account-stealing.
              Last edited by Reverie; 12-02-2014, 04:42 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                As unfortunate as that is, you must provide the requested information in order to have your character lock removed. These steps are necessary in order to prevent fraudulent claims and attempted account-stealing.
                how can i request to close this ticket number # 225152 <- my fault to request i did not include the character lock removed

                and make a new one to avoid confusion
                Server: Aquatic Crypts
                Character [S15]IYOT

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by keenrab2002 View Post
                  how can i request to close this ticket number # 225152 <- my fault to request i did not include the character lock removed

                  and make a new one to avoid confusion
                  Instead of making a new ticket, you can always update your current ticket with the request you initially left out.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                    Instead of making a new ticket, you can always update your current ticket with the request you initially left out.
                    Thank you i have now my main account. This is my main forum accounts^^ o_O i send two tickets is there conflicts in support?
                    Server: Aquatic Crypts
                    Character [S15]IYOT

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by keenrab2002 View Post
                      Thank you i have now my main account. This is my main forum accounts^^ o_O i send two tickets is there conflicts in support?
                      Conflict, no. However creating multiple tickets regarding the same issue scatters your case. Not every case is handled by the same staff member, so creating new tickets may potentially lead you to having to prove that you are the actual owner of the account yet again, considering the individual assigned to your new ticket may not already be familiar with you from your previous ticket if assigned to another person.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X