Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Gm please help me!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marven08
    started a topic Gm please help me!!!

Gm please help me!!!

I can't login in the game..i always experience Login Failed: Failed to connect to server..Please help me GM...

• MemoryLane
    replied
    This video will tell you everything you need to know about Incognito Mode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N21jhmfCnCA

Leave a comment:

• marven08
    replied
    Sorry sir, but whats is Incognito mode sir?

I hope i can still login my account..im on Cheurna Gorge Server...
    I also tried to login my other account, its just the same, i can't connect to the server sir....

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by marven08 View Post
    GM,
    my internet connection is OK and i also open using a different browser but still i cant connect to server...huhuhu..T_T
    Last night was the last time I played and its was OK...
    I have checked your account and it is working fine. Try the Incognito mode as a few players have already given a few good feedback about using it.

Leave a comment:

• marven08
    replied
    GM,
    my internet connection is OK and i also open using a different browser but still i cant connect to server...huhuhu..T_T
    Last night was the last time I played and its was OK...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Check the speed and stability of your Internet connection then try loading the game using a different browser/Incognito mode.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X