Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

getting kicked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killa757
    started a topic getting kicked

getting kicked

im really getting annoyed i missing alota runs cause this game keep kicking me and im losing patiants

• speeds16
    replied
    Originally posted by ShadowAxle1 View Post
    its a current issue caused by the buggs from the last maint and the massive influx of players pumping alts out its not a ISP Issue so Squintina please refrain from posting something support would say

its a known issue please bear through it killa im sure they are working on a fix or they are getting ready to drop a major update which is often the cause of this kind of Lag Game wide
    It would be game wide, if others experienced the same problem. But they don't as far as I can tell on our servers.
    Killa gave no name of his server. highly certain it's on his end, cables outside or just his own connection stability, it's not R2 untill more information is given as to what server, howmany people experience this etc.

And just cause you like Support: Clear cache/cookies.

Leave a comment:

• Killa757
    replied
    i know its just annoying

Leave a comment:

• ShadowAxle1
    replied
    its a current issue caused by the buggs from the last maint and the massive influx of players pumping alts out its not a ISP Issue so Squintina please refrain from posting something support would say

its a known issue please bear through it killa im sure they are working on a fix or they are getting ready to drop a major update which is often the cause of this kind of Lag Game wide

Leave a comment:

• killa75757
    replied
    weird that it only happens on this game even before the hurricane and during

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    It's probably not the game causing this. There's probably something wrong with your service provider right now that is causing intermittent data transfer noise. If you're in the East Coast (US or Canada) or close enough to it, it might be because of the hurricane that was passing by.

Internet doesn't come out of nowhere. It travels through cables (and I'm not talking about the ones in your home. I'm talking about the cables bringing the internet TO your home) and those can get damaged.

Leave a comment:

• Killa757
    replied
    and again wow

Leave a comment:

• Killa757
    replied
    got kicked again

Leave a comment:

Working...
X